
I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory and a product I've used on and off for the past couple of years has been their hand cream named Hand Food. Thankfully I have never been one to suffer with particularly dry or cracked hands so I use this more as a daily (I use that term loosely as the majority of the time I forget) moisturiser.
Hand Food has the original Soap and Glory scent which I adore but find very difficult to describe. It's beautifully floral and there is a hint of sweetness but it isn't at all overpowering. It 's a scent that lingers on the skin for hours and every now and then reminds you how nice it is when you catch it. The formula is a thick cream which absorbs well and doesn't leave any residue on your hands so it is perfect to use on the go, especially if you have the smaller travel size!
If you want to try Soap and Glory's Hand Food you can buy it from Boots for £5.00.
What do you think of Soap and Glory's Hand Food?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty, Dee's Beautiful Life, Satchels and Pearls
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


I love it its one of my favourite and most reliable hand creams :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you like it too! X
DeleteSounds lovely and fresh and I'll definitely have to try it, it's so important to me what a hand cream smells like, but it sounds promising :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
I absolutely love this hand cream, i always have a miniature one to carry round in my handbag with me:)
ReplyDeletehttp://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Great review! I just bought this recently and the texture, like you say, is perfect for on the go. Not greasy at all! xo
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I love this cream It is so great, and also reminds me of my best friend who is hours away at uni. Sentimental and a great product - perfect!
ReplyDeleteKassie www.styledevoured.com
Awww that's sweet x
DeleteThis is my favourite hand cream! The scent is to die for. I also like the Jurlique one that smells of roses, a bit pricey though! xx
ReplyDeleteHi there^^,
ReplyDeleteI love soap and glory so so much! All their stuff smells amazing! But it´s quite expensive!! booh!
xxx
http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/
It does smell amazing does it?! X
Delete*doesn't
DeleteI just love Soap and Glory products. They are so sweet and they look so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm always on the look out for great hand creams! Following x
ReplyDeletethegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk
Great blog! I found you through this weekend's blog hop and started following :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.writingbeauty.com/
Thanks so much! X
DeleteGreat review!
ReplyDeleteI've tried the Soap and Glory Hand Food a couple of years ago and you're right, it does smell lovely! It didn't really do anything for me though, since I have hand eczema, so I ended up giving it to my mother-in-law!
Linh @ blushology.net
I really like this, but it isn't hydrating enough for my terrible winter skin. I've had to put mine in a draw until summer comes round again.
ReplyDeleteLaura x | Life and Lipstick
Ah that's a shame :( at least you can look forward to using it again in the Summer x
DeleteI'd love to try this hand creme because my skin is so dry this winter! Following your blog now ♥
ReplyDeleteI hope you like it!
DeleteThanks for following!
X
This reminds I've been wanting to try this hand cream! I got it for my mom a while back and she absolutely loved it! Great review hun! :) x
ReplyDeletewww.natalielovesbeauty.com
Thank you!
DeleteMy favourite hand cream! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThe Jolly Fashionista
Glad you like it! X
DeleteI love this hand cream so much! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/
Love it!!!
ReplyDeletebut there are other techniques where we can download vidmate app really stun to know that mobile networks like Vodafone, Airtel.
ReplyDelete