
Regular readers will know I'm a little obsessed with Lush products and one of the most recent additions to my collection is the *Prince Charming Shower Gel which was part of this years Valentines range and has never been released before. I haven't actually used many Lush shower gels as the bath bombs appeal to me more but how could I resist trying a product with such an adorable name!
Prince charming is a gorgeous deep red/pink shade that makes a nice alternative for those who have run out of the infamous Snow Fairy which is available during the Winter months. The packaging is exactly the same and shows off the product to the full with its simplistic design.
The scent of Prince Charming is quite unusual but it is deep, rich and sweet thanks to the marshmallow root, vanilla and pomegranate juice. Personally I love it and I'm a little disappointed it isn't part of the permanent range! According to the label, you can use this as a shower gel as well as on your hair although I haven't done the latter yet. I usually prefer to stick to my shampoo's as their are quite a few I'm loving at the moment by as I'm intrigued I will try this product on my hair at least once. Hopefully the scent will linger longer on my hair than it does my body.
Prince Charming is a really lovely shower gel and when I use it the whole bathroom smells of the delicious scent. My skin is also left soft, smooth and clean. I will definitely be on the look out for this shower gel again next year and it has really encouraged me to try more shower gels Lush have to offer.
Prince Charming is a really lovely shower gel and when I use it the whole bathroom smells of the delicious scent. My skin is also left soft, smooth and clean. I will definitely be on the look out for this shower gel again next year and it has really encouraged me to try more shower gels Lush have to offer.
As Prince Charming was part of the Valentines day range at Lush it isn't available all year around but you may still be able to get hold of it if your local store has any left in stock.
What do you think of Prince Charming?

Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty, Dee's Beautiful Life, Satchels and Pearls
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here

That sounds fantastic!! The smell sounds just divine! :)
ReplyDeleteIt smells delicious! x
DeleteI didn't get anything from the Valentine's range this year. I still had so much left from Christmas, but this was the one product that I really wanted. It sounds divine :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
I will keep my fingers crossed it is out again next year so you can try it! x
DeleteThis scent sounds amazing! And the colours really pretty too. I must confess I've actually never tried a lush product before :O xxx
ReplyDeleteVerity | Life of Verity
You should take a look, I'm sure you'll find some teats you'll like :) x
DeleteOh goodness, the scent sounds amazing! Such a fan of Lush products, and they're a fab company too.
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame this is limited edition.
Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger
Makeup GIVEAWAY
x
I love Lush products so much, but I wish they didn't have so many limited edition products :(. I adore Snow Fairy and the fact it only ever comes out for Christmas saddens me :(!
ReplyDeleteLovely blog post though, I'm holding a giveaway on my blog at the minute as I recently reached 50 followers if you would like to enter :). Chance to win Topshop lipstick, nail varnish, Sleek blush and more!
Emilythinks
xxx
Ohh, I'm going to have to check my local Lush store to see if they still have it! x
ReplyDeletethegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk
Fingers crossed for you! X
DeleteIt sounds lovely, and I really like the name! I have only tried one shower gel from there, which was Snow Fairy, so maybe I should have given this a go. It might come around again next year, I guess! x
ReplyDeleteSnow Fairy is really nice too! X
DeleteI picked this up and have been loving it too! As you say, a unique scent- sweet, but not overly and a touch fruity! xo
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I'm glad you like it too! X
DeleteThis sounds absolutely lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteStefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'
It's really nice! X
DeleteTotally love this shower gel, comes second behind Snow Fairy x
ReplyDeleteWww.beautyqueenuk.co.uk
Glad you like it too! X
DeleteI went a little overboard stocking up on Rose Jam, but Prince Charming sounds enchanting.
ReplyDeleteOo I haven't tried Rose Jam, maybe I should! X
DeleteI wish I bought this! It sounds like I'd love the scent!
ReplyDeletePLEASE DONT use it in your hair. Sulfates are terrible for your hair, and that will dry out your hair so much if you used it as a shampoo.
Thank you for the tip! I won't use it on my hair! X
DeleteI smelt this in store the other week and its amazing!!! I'm currently hosting a Lush Giveaway that ends tonight at 11pm check out my blog for more details: http://theperksofbeingpastelpink.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/another-trip-to-lush-mini-giveaway.html#comment-form
ReplyDeleteuggs for women
ReplyDeletemont blanc pens
michael kors canada
rolex watches
christian louboutin shoes
longchamp sac
coach outlet
hollister shirts
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
los angeles clippers jerseys
lebron 13 shoes
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
new england patriots jerseys
ugg outlet
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
cheap jerseys
canada goose outlet
mont blanc pens cheap
fitflops sale clearance
replica watches
cheap cartier watches
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade handbags
chenyingying20160908
michael kors handbags
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet
boston celtics
texans jerseys
michael kors handbags
coach
red valentino
carolina panthers jersey
michael kors handbags clearance
asics shoes