Hello Everyone!
Back in December I launched a giveaway to win a Macadmaia Travel Set to celebrate my blog's first Birthday. After an overwhelming 9030 entries the competition closed and I will be announcing the winner in today's post. Before I do, however, I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has supported my blog and to everyone who entered my giveaway. If you haven't won this time please don't be disappointed, I will be doing more giveaways in the future so watch this space!
The winner of my Macadamia Travel Set giveaway is.........
Amy Webbe
The winner has already been contacted via e-mail.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty, Dee's Beautiful Life, Satchels and Pearls
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


Well done Amy x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx