I was lucky enough to pick up a Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille gift set in the January sales with a massive 50% discount which included this moisturiser and have been looking forward to sharing it with you as it is a product I adore. As Laura Mercier products are pretty expensive you can imagine how chuffed I was to find any of these left in the sales and I've used it every day since!
I love the name of this product because 'souffle' makes it sound luxurious and different from other body creams on the market. It also suggests a light, creamy, whipped and airy texture which instantly makes me want to delve in and try it. The formulation is thick and creamy but as soon as you put it on your skin it feels light and absorbs quickly. I also love that the gorgeous scent lingers for hours after use so you keep catching a glimpse of it throughout the day.
Words cannot describe how amazing this body moisturiser smells. It is a mixture of vanilla and toffee.. definitely good enough to eat and I could quite happily sit and smell it all day. In fact this blog post is taking quite some time to write because it's sitting next to me and I keep stopping to give it a sniff!
I already have this same product in the Creme Brule scent and have been using it around a year but I much prefer this one as the fragrance is a little more subtle and not as sweet. If you're looking to purchase one of these moisturisers I would definitely give them a smell first because while the scents are all lovely I think some may appeal to people more than others.
After using the Laura Mercier Souffle my skin is left feel soft, smooth and nourished due to containing vitamin A, C and E, Grape Seed, Rice Bran Oil and honey, all of which condition and sooth the skin. I think it would be suitable for all skin types as it isn't oily in the slightest and is perfect to use at any time during the day or night.
I absolutely adore this product and it will be a sad day when it runs out. If you want to try it you can buy the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme from Space NK for £43.50.
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin' || You Tube |
After using the Laura Mercier Souffle my skin is left feel soft, smooth and nourished due to containing vitamin A, C and E, Grape Seed, Rice Bran Oil and honey, all of which condition and sooth the skin. I think it would be suitable for all skin types as it isn't oily in the slightest and is perfect to use at any time during the day or night.
I absolutely adore this product and it will be a sad day when it runs out. If you want to try it you can buy the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme from Space NK for £43.50.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Kim Radley, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here




Sounds lovely, really want this now! x
ReplyDeletehttp://classychicxo.blogspot.com/
It's SO good! X
DeleteReliance JIO is ready to launch JIO DTH Set TOP Box for DISH TV Channels.
Deletejio dth
I love Laura Mercier body products but have never given this scent a try so I'll definitely be having a look at this next time I'm at a counter!
ReplyDeleteSally xx
www.daisychainkisses.blogspot.com
I hope you like it! X
DeleteOooohhhh I want this so bad now! You're so lucky you got it half price, I don't think I can spend £43 on body butter but wow is it tempting! I love them vanillary sweet scents xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! Definitely keep an eye out for the sets as even at full price they are good value for money. I got a candle, bath melt and body scrub in the set too and the original price was £60.
DeleteX
I have always wanted to try the Laura Mercier products. I wish I could pick up a sample of the body souffles' so I can see which one I prefer.
ReplyDeletewww.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
Becka xx
never tried this brand before but it sounds lovely !
ReplyDeleteThe Inked Blonde
What an amazing deal you got, I've wanted to try these luxurious products for a while, but never got around to it. It sounds like an amazing smell :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
Im not too sure I would like the scent but you did get an absolute bargain x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
Oh gosh, you're definitely tempting me with this one! The scent and texture sound lovely! xo
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
Hehe it's a gorgeous product! X
DeleteAbsolutely adore this scent!! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteAdele-Marie xx
One Girls Obsession With Makeup
Thank you! X
DeleteOh it sounds like it smells delicious!! I walked past these on sale in House of Fraser and resisted going over and having a smell and probably buying them xx
ReplyDeleteCandy Cosmetics
This sounds absolutely divine! I could not, however, manage to spend £43.50 on a body product. Especially as a full time student, but I can add it to my wishlist and dream...
ReplyDeleteLaura x | My Life in a Blog
I reallllly want so much of Laura Mercier's stuff! I want the Pistachio ones. :D
ReplyDeletehttp://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/
My friend has this and absolutely swears by it, but it's a little out of my price range, unfortunately. I'm glad that you're a fan! xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog
ReplyDeleteYou've described it so wel that I'd love to purchase it right now.
ReplyDeleteThank you, that means a lot! X
DeleteThis sounds so good! I love anything vanilla scented I've been after something a little more luxurious body care bits and pieces and your right soufflé does make it sound extra special defo wanna try the :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
good available SHAREit apk to your Computer. Once search I like this guide the portable glass windows functioning program SHAREit App Android nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Worth my time reading! Thanks for the time and effort put into the article! Cheers! towelroot apk
ReplyDeletegood best attributes of tutuapp. Since we intend to supply tutuapp your phone's setting as well as permit unidentified resources on your tool nice.
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for this https://azscreenrecorderr.com/ than you will surely like it.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS THE GREAT..
ReplyDeleteemitter coupled logic basics
emitter coupled logic
ReplyDeleteTutu Helper Apk Android
You can visit Mod Apk Arena Website for android apps, games and wallpapers free download.
ReplyDeleteyou can get Apk download from this blog and check my blog here
ReplyDeleteMany users want to use paid apps which are available in Google Play Store and iTunes for free but most of them end up with downloading malware apks and some corrupted apk files.https://tutuapppokemongo.com/
ReplyDeleteMany users want to use paid apps which are available in Google Play Store and iTunes for free but most of them end up with downloading malware apks and some corrupted apk files. Tutuapp
ReplyDeleteCheck out these Vikings season 5 Rumors and let us know what you think about vikings tv series.
ReplyDeleteGreat Work Keep It Up!! Read This Amazing Post @ Greenify Auto Hibernate
ReplyDeleteLatest updated Tutu Helper App for android & iOS. You can use Tutuapp for Pokemon Go Hack & PC Windows with tutu helper APK.
ReplyDeleteThank for Sharing this great Post. This information is very helpful. Read this for latest updates
ReplyDeletejio dth booking
sand booking tamilnadu
bigg boss 11 voting
MHADA Lottery
Stay updated.
if you are looking for click here than visit Technologers
ReplyDeleteThe top and best Hindi TV serials latest news and written updates you will get only from here: Get the all latest news of your favorite Indian TV Shows.
ReplyDeleteWritten Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 Written Update
thanks for this information this is vary valuable and helpfull for me ..
ReplyDeleteBigg Boss 11
Bigg Boss 11 Latest News
Bigg Boss 11 Contestants
Bigg Boss 11 Written Update
Bigg Boss 11 Written Episode
Bigg Boss 11 Elimination
ReplyDelete"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
ReplyDeleteI am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
thanks for this information this is very valuable and helpful for me ..
ReplyDeleteWritten Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
thanks for this information this is very valuable and helpful for me ..
ReplyDelete"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
Keep going. Good Luck."..
ReplyDelete"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts.
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
ReplyDeleteKeep going. Good Luck."..
"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts.
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
ReplyDeleteKeep going. Good Luck."..
"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts.
Written Update
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
ReplyDelete"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Written Episode
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
ReplyDelete"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Written Episode
Ishqbaaz Written Update
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update
Beyhadh Written Update
Chandra Nandini Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Written Update
Zindagi Ki Mahek Written Update
"Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
ReplyDeleteI am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
I got it here. You are putting good efforts. Keep going. Good Luck."
Written Update
Written Update
Written Update
Written Update
Bigg Boss 11
Bollywood Box Office Collection
Written Update
Written Update
This is really very amazing like it so much keep sharing like this wait for the next. Windows customer support
ReplyDeletevery nice post so thanks for this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this useful information and you have choose to shared branded products.
ReplyDeleteSoundcloud Customer Service
thanks for sharing this post.
ReplyDeleteSpotify Customer Support
This is interesting. Good write up.
ReplyDeleteFrom - KingRoot APK Android 7.0
Thanks! For sharing your views regarding this topic. I really enjoyed your post.Learn here about Kik online login
ReplyDelete