Hello Everyone, how has your week been? It's been crazy busy for as me usual but I did find the time to attend an amazing event run by REN which is my favourite skin care brand. I can't wait to share what I got up to so keep an eye out for a post in the near future.
You may remember last weekend I mentioned being lucky enough to get hold of a Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Gift Set in the January sales in my souffle review post here. Laura Mercier products are expensive but I think even at full price the gifts sets are good value for money although I am glad I managed to pick one up with an amazing 50% discount so rather than paying £60 I only paid £30. I haven't used all of the products in it yet so I won't be going into detail about them in this post but instead I will be talking about my first impressions.
Included in the set are four products which all have the amazing Ambre Vanille scent. As mentioned in my post last week I adore this dreamy vanilla toffee like fragrance and it is my favourite from the Laura Mercier range. The products included are:
Candle - It's no secret that I love candles and this one smells divine, however, I don't think I will be burning it for a while as I want to make the most of it. I've spent some time searching online but from what I can see it doesn't look like you can buy them individually. *sob sob*
Souffe Body Creme - I have been using this product since I bought this gift set and I love it. My skin is left soft, smooth and nourished and the scent lingers for hours. Read the review here.
Honey Scrub - I'm not too keen on the exfoliator I'm using at the moment as I'm not a fan of the scent so if I'm honest I can't wait until it's finished so I can start using this yummy honey one. I have reasonably sensitive skin so I'm hoping it does the job without being too harsh.
Honey Bath - This looks like a very luxurious bubble bath and I can't wait to give it a try. The colour is gorgeous and looks like liquid gold.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Kim Radley, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here





looks lush , very nice set !
ReplyDeleteThe Inked Blonde
Such a luxurious set - perfect for a pamper evening :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
It looks and sounds gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteThe Jolly Fashionista
I d love to test this lovely brand!
ReplyDeletethank you for the review!
Have a great weekend!
Ahh amazing review and amazing products! I wish they had of sold the pistachio set, I want it so much. :(
ReplyDeletehttp://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/
Gosh, this looks like a beautiful set! I checked out some of the Laura Mercier bath products last weekend and the scents really are heavenly! xo
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
this looks lovely:)
ReplyDeleteLucy x |Make Up Your Mind
I've been daydreaming about the LM body creme. I would love to indulge and purchase one, but I don't think my purse will let me!
ReplyDeleteLaura x | Life and Lipstick
you simply lost out the interesting episodes of your favorite TV programs https://iterrariumtv.com to with Terrarium app on your tool and also obtain.
ReplyDelete