




Last but not least is this baby pink case which has pretty white detailing along the edge and a white bow in the middle. I love this case because it has a pop of colour yet isn't too in your face or over the top. It is also slightly textured so despite the case actually being made from plastic it looks like leather.
I have this case on my phone at the moment and have had several people compliment it and ask where it's from!
If you like any of these cases you can click on the links above to take a look at the detail or take a look at the Born Pretty Store website where they have many more to choose from. You can also receive 10% off any orders on the Born Pretty Store website (not only phone cases) by using the code KimberC10.
Which phone case is your favourite?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, MissLJBeauty, Polkadella, Lulabelloves, Lily Ann Loves, Topdraw Fashion, Athina's Boutique, Beauty Queen UK, Beauty King UK
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Two Little Owls Blog Lazy Days Beauty, The Cleanser Beauty Blog, Samelia's World, Rianna Phillips
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here

I love the flower case! Looks like a picture of pinterest which is an x-ray of a rose, I think it would make a gorgeous tattoo!
ReplyDeleteIndia / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens
Cute cases..I have also bought some from them lately :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
I love the pink with polka dots! I've pin it in pinterest is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
I love them all, I'm a sucker for cute phone cases!
ReplyDeleteNicola xx
www.nicolabishopx.com
Such pretty cases, I like the pink bow one the most :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa The Other VW xxx
Thank you! That's the one I have on my phone at the moment :) x
Delete2015-12-28 xiaozhengm
ReplyDeletenew balance outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro 3
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc pens
canada goose uk
nike outlet
michael kors
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet online
toms outlet
coach factory outlet
tommy hilfiger outlet
ed hardy outlet
moncler jackets
jordan 6
cheap ugg boots
coach factorty outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet uk
instyler max
air max 95
ugg australia
canada gooses jackets
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach outlet
nike shoes
ray ban
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet
sac longchamp pliage
cheap uggs boots
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louboutin pas cher
fitflops clearance
I love the baby pink case with the pretty edging & bow. :)
ReplyDeleteThe black flower is my favourite case. It's very delicate!
ReplyDeleteMarta
A Bilingual Baby blog
true religion jeans sale
ReplyDeletejimmy choo shoes
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton pas cher
patriots jerseys
michael kors handbags sale
miami heat jersey
nike blazer
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
Awesome collection of back covers you have shared with us. Now a days these type of covers are in trend and every one is using this type of covers. To know more about mobile back covers visit dragqueenmerch.com Drag Queen Store
ReplyDelete