Hello Beauties, as we are nearing the end of another month it's that time when I share the lovely advertisers that have been sitting in my side bar. I hope some of you have already had a sneaky peak at their blogs/website and have found some great new reading material but for those of you who haven't here is a little more about each of them:
So here we go.. please let me introduce my June Advertisers....
So here we go.. please let me introduce my June Advertisers....
Established in 1898 Hoad Shoes is situated in the heart of Sevenoaks providing footwear for all the family. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, superb product knowledge and a vast range of products from fashion boots and shoes to extra wide fittings. We have recently opened our online shop hoadshoes.co.uk selling a wide range of products such as Gabor, HB, Pedro Miralles, Dubarry and Timberland to name a few. We offer free postage on all online orders and a click and collect option if you are local to the area. We also write a blog www.
My name is Beky and I started BekyLou in late September of this year; I've had an overwhelming response and it's become such a hug part of my life. BekyLou is a beauty,fashion and lifestyle blog in which I share all of my beauty/fashion loves and lusts with you all, review products and also mix in some personal lifestyle posts such as 'My Journey with Anxiety and Depression', which has been my most viewed and most personal post to date. I'd love it if you could take a peep over via my links below and follow - I'm aiming for 300 bloglovin followers by the end of January!
Hay everyone,
How are you today? My wee blog contains a bit of everything but beauty is my passion. I am getting married in June so expect a few post on that. As with a wedding coming up I'm on a fitness and weight loss kick ATM. I am currently running a series called inspirational people on Sunday to give us all a boost that dreams can come true!
MissLJBeauty
Xoxo

Hello Daniella here the ultra violet haired miss behind Polkadella. I enjoy sharing my latest buys, pretty things & my very own thoughts. Bargain is my favourite word and BYGOF is my favourite sentence. Come over say hey & enjoy some rambles

Hi everyone, my blog is www.lulabelloves.com and I blog daily about my LOVE of beauty products. I am training to be a makeup artist and I definitely have a beauty product addiction! If you like to read about up to date beauty trends then come over and have a look. I blog about what I get up to from various events to internships; I also like to throw in some fashion & lifestyle posts too... Over the next couple of months I have some exciting adventures so be sure to have a look! Bye xx
Blog | Blog Lovin | Twitter | Instagram


Lily Ann Loves was created as part of my university module. I’ve always loved reading blogs so I loved having the opportunity to start my own small space on the internet. Lily Ann Loves focuses mainly around make up and beauty but also with posts about everything I, Lily Ann, loves. Hence the name!
Although Lily Ann Loves is in the very early stages of its life it has had so many wonderful achievements already including achieving Benefit Cosmetics Blogger of the month. Lily Ann Loves is now stemming into the world of Youtube so keep your eyes on my channel. Happy reading!

Hello, I am Anna-Maria the writer of Topdraw Fashion. I believe fashion, beauty and fitness alls rom together and this is what my blog is all about. I love bringing you guys fashion tips, amazing beauty finds and fitness tips and tricks. I post every other day, and sometimes more if i can and along with this i have just started a youtube channel. At the end of every week I do a ‘Deal of the Week’ post where I find 5 of the best deals for you and where to find them. Hope you stop by and follow my journey here.
Blog | Blog Lovin | Twitter | Instagram

Here at Athina's Boutique we believe every girl should look and feel fabulous at all times no matter what they are wearing. We love all things fashion and beauty here be it the clothes we wear or the accessories which accompany them, and this is our way as woman to express ourselves.
All our products here are handpicked for you, we take our time and pick items that we believe are you will enjoy and like the most. We share our expression of fashion through our Instagram page and give the credit to those who pieces they are.

Here at Athina's Boutique we believe every girl should look and feel fabulous at all times no matter what they are wearing. We love all things fashion and beauty here be it the clothes we wear or the accessories which accompany them, and this is our way as woman to express ourselves.
All our products here are handpicked for you, we take our time and pick items that we believe are you will enjoy and like the most. We share our expression of fashion through our Instagram page and give the credit to those who pieces they are.

Hey guys, my name is Rachel and I blog over at www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk and I love all things Beauty with the odd handbag, shoe and cat thrown in. Whether it is a new cream, lotion, perfume or body wash not to mention nail polish, mascara or blusher then I want to try it. I love to interact with people who read my blog and you can do that in many different ways shown below. So please do drop me a line, come and say hello or if you want to contact me personally my email is beautyqueenuk@gmail.com - I love to talk!
Blog | Twitter | Blog Lovin | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Networked Blogs


Hi there, I'm Stephen and I blog over at www.beautykinguk.co.uk. On the wrong side of 35, male and obsessed with trying to reverse the signs of old age while smelling delightful. You can expect to find lots of reviews on aftershaves from my ever expanding collection, my thoughts on differing hair products, shampoos, shower gels, clothes, food and anything which takes my fancy.
If you want to know anything just contact me, all my details can be found below
Hey everyone!I'm Stef from scottishstefsnails.blogspot.

We are Chloe and Annie and we started our duo blog based on a shared love of make up, fashion and all things beautiful. We both review and share (our often differing opinions) on each post, so unlike other blogs you get two reviews in one! We also post funny pictures/videos of our dogs/cats, what more could you want?!
Blog | Blog Lovin | Twitter | Instagram

Hi, I’m Jaq from LazyDaysBeauty.com. I write the kind of posts that I like to read so there are plenty of reviews of high street brands with some high end thrown in, hauls, monthly empties/favourites, beauty box contents and the occasional giveaway. I haven’t had any training in beauty or make up – I’m just a normal girl that spends too much money in Superdrug with too many Advantage Card points to publicly reveal! I’m addicted to nude lips, can’t apply eyeliner to save my life and if I ever find my holy grail foundation it will be a miracle!

Hi, I’m Jaq from LazyDaysBeauty.com. I write the kind of posts that I like to read so there are plenty of reviews of high street brands with some high end thrown in, hauls, monthly empties/favourites, beauty box contents and the occasional giveaway. I haven’t had any training in beauty or make up – I’m just a normal girl that spends too much money in Superdrug with too many Advantage Card points to publicly reveal! I’m addicted to nude lips, can’t apply eyeliner to save my life and if I ever find my holy grail foundation it will be a miracle!

Hello hello! My name is Ila and I am a Make-Up Artist and Beauty blogger.
I have started The Cleanser beauty blog in May 2013 with the idea of creating a little space for beauty lovers, a place where readers feel free to share opinions and discuss ideas about beauty products, with a special attention to the natural and organic ones.
I love trying new beauty products but most I love talking about them with fellows bloggers and readers who share the same passion for make-up and skincare!
So don't wait any longer, come and say "Hi" to The Cleanser Beauty Blog :) Ila x

SAMELIA's WORLD shares with you the Adventures of SAMELIA's personal life as the working, mother of Terrell Owens youngest son Atlin... And the progression of her professional career as a celebrity skin care, makeup artist & men's grooming expert. In a unique way showcasing how the fashion, sports, music and entertainment industries, intersect and MOST of importantly, how they All contain elements of BEAUTY!

Specialising in texturised digital print that runs along the continuous theme of Organic, Synthetic. Rianna finds inspiration all around her but mostly whilst traveling whether in another country or within the U.K. Landmarks spotted in London, New York, Malta, The Dominican Republic and Australia are amongst some of the destinations captured and fused between layers of print and pattern.
If you would like to advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog the details can be found here.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, MissLJBeauty, Polkadella, Lulabelloves, Lily Ann Loves, Topdraw Fashion, Athina's Boutique, Beauty Queen UK, Beauty King UK
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Two Little Owls Blog Lazy Days Beauty, The Cleanser Beauty Blog, Samelia's World, Rianna Phillips
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


PS: it's Btissam Inspration @missbeauty24 ;)
ReplyDeletelooooooooove it keep it up Kim big kiss xoxo <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Hun! Glad you think so x
DeleteThanks for having me :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to have you! Thanks!
DeleteThanks for having me too xx
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
No problem, it's lovely to have you Hun x
DeleteLovely to be in your blog :) x
ReplyDeleteIla xx
http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Glad to have you lovely! X
Delete201702222meiqing
ReplyDeletenike air max
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet
sac longchamp pliage
ed hardy
cheap ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
hermes handbags