Everyone knows I love a bit a sparkle and pink so why not combine the two in a polish? I picked up Barry M Pink Silver Polish in my most recent haul and I've worn it almost every day since. Unlike other glitter polishes in my collection, this one is very fine so it looks subtle and pretty on the nails even when you wear it on all of them rather than just on an accent nail. I also love the pretty pink shade in this polish as it isn't so pale you could call it a pastel but at the same time it isn't bright and in your face. Without doubt Pink Silver Glitter is definitely one of my favourite polishes at the moment!
Pink Silver Glitter applies beautifully and after two coats you get a gorgeous opaque finish and after a third a flawless finish. The staying power is also pretty good as it lasted around five days before chipping, however, when it came to removing it naturally it was a nightmare as it's a glitter polish. I seem to remember reading a trick for removing glitter polish sometime ago but I can't remember what it was now... if you know please leave a comment below as I'd be very grateful!
Priced at only £2.99 this polish is a bargain and one I will definitely be using a lot over Spring and Summer. You can buy it in your local drugstore, such as Superdrug.
For anyone who is wondering, the other polish pictured above is Essie Hors D'Oeuvres which is a very pretty silver glitter suspended in gold liquid.
What do you think of Barry M Pink Silver Glitter?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Bethany Worrall
Pink Pearl: MissLJBeauty, Here Comes Clo, Satchels and Pearls
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


That is really pretty and only £2.99 what a bargain x
ReplyDeletewww.beautyqueenuk.co.uk
i love this polish is a fav of mine.
ReplyDeleteThat is suchhhhh a pretty polish! The only thing that puts me off glitter nail polish is removing it! I would also love to find out that trick! It takes me ages! x
ReplyDeletethegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk
Oh my gosh, it's beautiful! I need it now. Definitely going to have to pick this up!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Kirsty♥
I love this colour, I wear it quite often xx
ReplyDeletehttp://emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/
This is so pretty!! The only trick I know of is using PVA glue as a base coat so you can just peel the whole thing off?
ReplyDeleteJess xo
crx123
ReplyDeletechristian louboutin,louboutin ander tiffany and co,tiffany jewelry jordan release dates,jordans for sale adidas shoes,adidas shoes af timberland shoes,timberland shoes tiffany,tiffany und co oakley vault,oakley sunglasses outlet te pandora charms,pandora retro jordans,jordan release dates adidas,adidas.se wijzen: michael kors,michael kors salvatore ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo christian louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet een abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie and fitch kids coach handbags,coach outlet online rolex watches,replica watches unicum tiffany jewelry,tiffany and co celine handbags,celine handbags wedding dresses,wedding dresses in chanel,coco chanel p90x workout,p90x workout schedule nike huarache,huaraches de cheap ray ban,ray-ban sunglasses pandora,pandora juicy couture,juicy couture clothings medische nike air max,air max shoes jordan,air jordan barbour jacket outlet,barbour mens jackets wereld”, michael kors,michael kors rolex watches for sale,fake rolex michael kors uk,michael kors bags aldus giuseppe shoes,giuseppe shoes adidas,adidas neo north face outlet,north face backpacks een hollister,abercrombie puma,puma toms shoes,toms outlet van hollister,hollister online shop deutschland louboutin,louboutin shoes uggs,uggs de coach factory outlet,coach factory online