Just a short and sweet post to let you all know that today I am celebrating my Birthday!
I will be writing a blog post or two about it over the next week so if you want to find out more keep your eyes peeled! I've been told it's a day full of surprises some of which of already had eeeeeek!
Don't forget to check out today's other blog post on my Yankee Candle wish list.
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here




Happy Birthday x
ReplyDeleteKate | A British Sparkle
Thanks! X
DeleteHappy Birthday, have a great day! x
ReplyDeleteThe Jolly Fashionista
Thank you x
DeleteHappy birthday sweetheart! That cake is beautiful :D
ReplyDeletexx
www.girlblogsetc.co.uk
Thanks so much Hun! X
DeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot.com
Thank you! X
DeleteHave a totally fab day, I cant wait to see what all of your surprises are :o) x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
Thanks so much! X
DeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) x
DeleteHappy Birthday. Hope you had a great day :)
ReplyDeletesparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have had a fantastic day x
ReplyDeleteThank you! X
DeleteHappy Birthday lovely lady!! Hope it was a good one :D
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you Hun! It's been amazing! X
DeleteThanks! X
ReplyDelete