I'm always trying out new shower gels and one of my favourite brands is Radox because they have so many different scents and formulations available. The latest one which caught my eye is chamomile and jojoba oil initially because of the packaging. The mixture of the white and pink looked pretty on the shelf and one is my favourite combinations (hence my blog design hehe).
This shower gel has a cream based texture so feels extra luxurious on the skin and after using it my skin is left soft and smooth. The scent isn't particularly strong and isn't one of my favourites but it's pleasant and nice to use so I will definitely finish using what is left in the bottle. I'm not sure if I would purchase this shower again, though. There isn't anything wrong with it, it just hasn't been one of those products that has blown me away.
You can buy this Radox shower gel from Superdrug for £1.99.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely Pink Champagne advertiser Bethany and Pink Pearl advertiser Beky Lou.
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here




Looks great! I've never tried Radox shower gels before
ReplyDeletexx
Elise - www.elisedopson.com
They are really good and there are loads to choose from! X
DeleteHaven't tried them before :)
ReplyDeleteNew Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/7-touch-screen-android-tablet-by-tmart.html
They are great :) x
DeleteThis smells wonderful, I had a sniff in Asda earlier x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx