:: Vo5 Heat Protect Styling Spray ::
I have long hair and I tend to use heat on it a lot, almost everyday I straighten or curl my hair. This means I need a really good heat protector spray to make sure my hair stays as healthy as possible.
My favourite heat protector spray at the moment is definitely the Heat Protect Styling Spray by Vo5. I was first drawn to this product by the packaging. It's bright pink which I love so thought I'd give it a go.
I've been using this for at least a year and the results are brilliant. Firstly, the spray is good. It is even and wide so you don't end up with lots of damp patches in one place on your hair and instead get maximum coverage. The product itself is light on the hair so it doesn't weigh it down or change its texture, unlike other products I have used in the past. It also helps to keep the hair smooth to keep those frizzy strands at bay and adds shine.
This heat defence spray protects your hair against heat up to 230 degrees C and you get 200ml in a bottle. I use this product almost every day and it lasts me for months so is really good value for money. You can also sometimes get it in 3 for 2 deals as well which is handy!
This heat defence spray protects your hair against heat up to 230 degrees C and you get 200ml in a bottle. I use this product almost every day and it lasts me for months so is really good value for money. You can also sometimes get it in 3 for 2 deals as well which is handy!
If you are looking for a great, reasonably priced hair protector spray I would definitely recommend you use this one! It's priced at £3.69 at Superdrug.
I love this product! What heat protector sprays have you tried?
Rating 5/5



Everytime I wash my hair, I have to blow dry it. I so wish it was available here. :(
ReplyDeleteCurrently I am using the Cotton Seed curl Booster from The Body Shop and a Garnier Serum. They are not heat protectants per se, but are meant to be used before styling or blow-drying to protect the hair.
Are Charles Worthington products available? There heat protector is nice too.
DeleteAt least you're using somehting on your hair to protect it. I'm not a professional or anything but I would recommend either getting a leave in conditioner that has heat protector in it or a specific heat protector, they really do help your hair.
Thank you for checking out my blog!
Kimberley x
"I originally bought it for the pink bottle". Sounds like something I'd do lol. I'm glad it worked out for you.
ReplyDeleteGlad i'm not the only one!
DeleteI currently use the Got2b heat spray, but I'm going try this one out when I'm done with that.
ReplyDeleteGreat review x
Cool, let me know what you think of it!
DeleteThanks for your comment :)
Kimberley x
I have the treseme version but I'm not sure if it protects as well! Think I'm gonna try this one out for sure!
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you think if you give it a go!
DeleteKimberley x
I followed back x
ReplyDeletejust to let you know :)
eraklia
http://www.attitudeunique.com
Thank you for following back, it means a lot :)
DeleteKimberley x
My straighteners dry out my hair without a protector so will need to try this one!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely - I am now following :)
I thought we could follow each other if you like my blog Lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk
xx
If you try this heat protector let me know what you think, i'd be interested to know!
DeleteThank you, that is very kind of you. Your blog is great and I am a new follower!!
Kimberley x
jUST FOLLOWED absolutely love your blog i would love if you could aybe follow mine?? it would mean alot xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://jeaniexox.blogspot.ie/
Aww thank you! That's really nice of you to say :)
DeleteI'm a new following on your blog, it's great and your cat is adorable!
Kimberley x
It sounds really good, I will have to add it to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteLaura
www.whitewintersblog.com
Let me know what you think when you get it :)
DeleteKimberley
Oh, this is something my hair seriously needs, I'm definitely trying this out! :)
ReplyDelete-Che
style-che.blogspot.com
Cool! Let me know if you like it!
DeleteThanks for checking out my blog.
Kimberley x
I have just recently bought a Tresemme one but I'm not too impressed so at that price I think I'll give this a try! X
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you like it!
Deletex