:: The Daxton Blogger Network ::
I've been surfing the net looking at different blogs and came across a post by Emma at Glossy Boutique which is an invite by Daxon to become a VIP Fashion Blogger. This sounds like a really good opportunity because you become part of the blogger network and also receive £50 in Amazon vouchers via email.
In order to do this you need to follow the 3 steps below:
1. Add the network badge to your blog.
2. Write a post similar to this one to let fellow bloggers know about the opportunity and include daxton.co.uk
These steps need to be completed by 31/12/2012.
Please note, I have no idea if this offer is genuine or not. It is advertised on Daxons website here so I guess it's worth giving it a go but to me it does sounds a little too good to be true! A big thank you to Daxon if it is real, though - Amazing giveaway!
Are you going to join?



Congrats on 100 followers! How'd you get so many so fast girl? You deserve it though your blog is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove Abby xx
www.aspotofglamour.blogspot.com
Thank you!!! I have no idea but it's amazing! I can't believe how supportive everyone is. It's so lovely to know that peopole are interested in reading my blog :)
DeleteThanks hun, that's very kind of you
x
Sounds like a great deal! Do you know if it works yet? I would love to try it out! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteGirl Meets Beauty
I'm afraid I don't know yet. I haven't had any communication from them at all. Time will tell I guess! I can imagine if it is real then they will have loads of emails to get through.
DeleteAww thank you for following! :)
Kimberley x
Hello, thank you for following me:) I really love your page:)
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the versatile blogger award. I hope that's okay:)
It's all written here -
http://www.aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
Catherine x
No problem, you have a lovely blog.
DeleteOOo wowza!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for the nomination!!! :D :D I will do the post within the next few days.
Kimberley x
Thank you, i'm really glad you think so :)
ReplyDeleteI will definitely take a look at your blog.
x
Aww thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'll take a look at your blog if I find the link.
x
have you had a reply yet?
ReplyDeletelove your blog!
grace xx
http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete