:: Merry Christmas!! ::
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great few days celebrating. I'll be back blogging about all things beauty after Boxing Day.
Sticking with the festive theme, below are some pictures of my Christmas decorations.
Our Christmas tree and cute little reindeer (his legs can stretch so he goes really tall!):
Some yummy mince pies and sweets (not made by me unfortunately, that's a job for tomorrow!):
These cute little Santas were hand knitted by my boyfriend's nan. Adorable aren't they?! The snowman was a new purchase.. I just couldn't resist!
Next up is a cute wicker reindeer and a hugeee santa sack:
And finally an assortment of Christmas candles and small bells:
I hope Santa brings you lots of lovely pressies!













seems amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/
Cute decorations! Have a lovely Christmas :) x
ReplyDeletewww.northernblush.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! I hope you had a lovely Christmas too :)
Deletex
Lovely Decorations!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
Lots of love
Annabelle
TheCurleyGirl
http://thecurleygirl.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hi Annabelle,
DeleteThank you for leaving a comment on my blog :)
I'm a new follower on your blog :)
Kimberley x
http://kimberley77.blogspot.com
Cute reindeer and cookies!
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Thank you!
DeleteYour blog is cute, i'm a new follower :)
Kimberley x
http://kimberley77.blogspot.com
Everything looks so festive! I love the little Santas in the champagne glasses :)
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas, and consider me a new follower!
xo Abbey
abbeylovesallure.blogspot.com
Thanks!! I love those too, they mean a lot as my boyfriends nan made them too.
DeleteThanks for following Abbey, I appreciate it! I'm now following your blog too :)
Kimberley x
http://kimberley77.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas! Cute decorations!
ReplyDeleteLaura
www.whitewintersblog.com
Thanks!
DeleteI'm a new follower on your blog.
Kimberley x
I love the little Santas!
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
DeleteMerry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteNice blo, I'm going to follow you. :)
Thank you, that means a lot!
DeleteI'll check out your blog too if the link is under your name.
Kimberley x
Your sense of style is pretty good
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI love this, the photographs are amazing! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Catherine x
www.aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com
Thank you!!
DeleteKimberley x
Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog its amazing! ♥
http://channichic.blogspot.com
Aww thank you Chantal that is very kind of you.
DeleteKimberley x
Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and really like it. Keep up the good work.
Aww thank you!!!
DeleteKimberley x
Seems like you had a lovely day! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete-Charlotte
http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/
Thaanks for your comment :)
DeleteKimberley x
Lovely decorations, hope you had a great day! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope you did too :)
Deletex
lovely decorations! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Deletex
michael kors outlet
ReplyDeletenike free run
cheap jordans
oakley sunglasses
jordans
michaek kors handbags
fake oakleys
prada uk
coach factory outlet
ugg slippers
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
tory burch sale
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
uggs on sale
hollister uk
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
abercrombie & fitch
pandora jewelry
michaek kors outlet
gucci shoes
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
adidas originals
christian louboutin
canada goose outlet
toms
the north face
20151209yuanyuana
zhengjx20160328
ReplyDeletelouis vuitton bags
burberry outlet
ghd
ralph lauren outlet
jimmy choo
louboutin pas cher
longchamp outlet
prada handbags
nike tn pas cher
armani exchange
puma outlet
nike free runs
discount oakley sunglasses
mont blanc pens
burberry outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet
cheap jordans
lululemon outlet store
rolex daytona
cheap jordan shoes
reebok classic
coach purses on sale
christian louboutin outlet
gucci borse
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren sale
louis vuitton pas cher
nike air max 95
nike air max 90
hollister uk
louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade new york
fitflops clearance
sac longchamp
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
lacoste shoes
ralph lauren
jianbin1215
ReplyDeleterolex uk
hermes belt
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
louis vuitton uk
ralph lauren outlet
ghd hair straighteners
jordan 13
chrome hearts outlet
hollister clothing
mulberry handbags