Image Map

Giveaway

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Friday, 16 February 2018

Beauty | Current Lush Wish List


Current Lush Wish List

Another year, another Lush wish list... here's what I have my eye on at the moment...



This bright blue face mask has caught my eye so many times when I've been in Lush but I haven't dared to use it yet.  It sounds dreamy though! It is packed full of natural ingredients to moisturise, tone and exfoliate the skin including nourishing murmur butter, zingy lemon juice, ground rice and syrup plus grapefruit oil.

To use, you simply smooth a rich layer of this vibrant blue mask over the skin and gently remove after 10-15 minutes with a damp flannel and fresh water. I usually clean my face with warm/hot water first to open my pores, remove the face mask with warm water then finish with cold to close my pores.

I think the next face mask I buy has got to be this one. The Lush face masks have never disappointed me so far and they are great value for money. I'm always surprised by how many uses I get out of one pot and although all the ingredients are natural they usually last at least 4 weeks in the fridge.



In the past I haven't been a big fan of massage bars. Only ever trying one and finding it pretty messy admittedly I was a little put off but one of my friend swears by them for dry skin so I want to give them another go. 

The Therapy Massage Bar is 100% organic and contains a balanced blend of aerated cocoa and shea butters to soften the skin as well as three organic essential oils. Lavender balances the skin and relaxes theming, Neroli oil improves the tone and texture of the skin and sweet wild orange oil lifts the mood. This sounds like the perfect combination to help combat that dry skin!



The Winter weather is causing havoc with my hair and skin at the moment, even my favourite beauty products are failing me so i'm looking for some new alternatives to try and this moisturising shampoo is top of my list. 

Blousey is deeply moisturising and hydrating thanks to the protein-rich bananas, cocoa and cupuacu butters. This combination sounds nourishing and i'm hoping they will help to restore moisture in my hair, leave it soft and promote a healthy shine. There is also the added addition of pimento berry which is said to revive and protect hair as well as help you maintain an healthy scalp thanks to the antiseptic properties.



Okay so i'll be honest, the first thing that I was drawn to is the fact that this bath bomb is pink and that is my favourite colour but it has so much more to it than that.  It has top notes of sunny caramel and luxurious vanilla which sounds delicious together. I can't wait to take a closer look at this one in store... I really hope it smells as good as it sounds!



Jelly bath bombs?! Wow I've really missed out on some things in the skin care world since i've been offline.. this sounds immense! Judging by the ingredients The Big Sleep this product will be true to it's name and be great to use before bed. The mix of chamomile, lavender and tonka sound soothing and relaxing, a perfect balance before bed time. As i'm writing this I'm wishing I have one of these right now so I can jump in the bath!


Has anyone tried any of these beauty treats? If so what did you think?


To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I read every single one of them and reply as often as I can.

If you have a question and want a quick answer please send me a tweet @kimberleyj77 and I will reply asap!

Kimberley x