There's nothing I like better than burning candles, particularly during a cosy evening in front of the tv. My favourite are those that are strong scented so the whole house is filled with the fragrance and I love switching things up during different seasons. During Autumn and Winter I like spicy scents that remind me of Christmas which is a complete contrast to the light floral or fruity ones I choose during Spring and Summer. It makes a refreshing change. Here are some that are currently on my wish list:
I ordered this candle from Amazon last year and loved it. It has three wicks which helps the candle burn evenly and it smells delicious. It is sweet without being sickly and the fragrance is so strong I can smell this candle even before it has been lit. However, in the UK it is tricky to get hold of Bath and Body Works products without paying way over the odds for them so I'm hoping I'll be able to get another couple of these this year at a reasonable price.
I haven't seen this candle in the store before but it sounds lovely! It reminds me of my childhood because when I was little I used to make clove oranges with my mum and I am expecting this candle smells similar to this.
I've smelt this candle on a few occasions and although it's very strong I really like it. It definitely shouts Christmas so I imagine using this closer to Nov/Dec would be a great way to help get me into the festive mood. There's nothing more disappointing than buying a candle which smells amazing in the shop but when you burn it there's no scent at all but I don't think it will be the case with this one!
I'm a big fan of vanilla scents so when I saw this one by Jo Malone with the added element of Anise it was definitely going on my list. Jo Malone candles are expensive so this is one I would use sparingly to make the most of it but as they are strongly scented I find they do fill the room with the gorgeous fragrance.
Last year I bought this candle and loved it. It has a subtle Winter scent and it's great to use at this time of year when you don't want anything too overpowering but something different from floral Summer scents. I also like that's it is red as it makes a change to have a coloured candle.
I'm a big fan of this brand but haven't tried the mulled wine candle before.. it sounds great! I find The White Company candles burn evenly and have a strong scent plus the jars are super cute. I tend to lean more towards white candles as they match my decor and the jars are great to use for storage. These are the kind of candles that look lovely being burnt on the side while you have guests as they are clean and simplistic.
Okay, this one isn't strictly Autumn/Winter scented, it's more on the Spring Summer side, however, I really love lavender so I've included it. This scent makes me feel relaxed and it also helps me sleep so if I burn a candle that has this fragrance and it lingers in the air after it is put out then it's perfect.
I haven't tried this combination either but I like each of the elements so I'm really interested to see how they work together.
What is on your candle wish list?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Panther: Topdraw Fashion, OMG Laura
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails,
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


I always love the images you share.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great list & I think I want each and every one of them, bar cinnamon as I find that way too strong haha.
ReplyDelete--
Pretty Mad Things .. xo
Spiced Orange is one of my favourite candles ever! Would love a Neom candle! Great wishlist! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautylymin
Such nice wishlist and Yankee candles look awesome!
ReplyDeleteChaste & Beautiful
Red Apple Wreath is one of my favourite Christmas ones!
ReplyDeleteMiss Joy
Sneha xx
I like the smell of vanilla and chocolate.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with candles! My fav is Bath&Body Works!
ReplyDeleteyeezy boost
ReplyDeletecoach outlet
tiffany jewellery
cheap jordans for sale
michael kors outlet clearance
nike outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops
true religion outlet
chanyuan2017.02.07
20170222meiqing
ReplyDeletefitflops
rolex watches
ugg boots
pandora charms
abercrombie and fitch
nike free run black
michael kors outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
michael kors uk
ReplyDeleteair jordans
adidas superstars
true religion outlet online
air max
michael kors outlet clearance
kate spade handbags
discount oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet store online
20170410yueqin
coach outlet store online clearances
ReplyDeletelouboutin pas cher
coach outlet store online
longchamp outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
kd 7 shoes
ed hardy jeans
pandora charms
michael kors handbags
2017.4.24chenlixiang
I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
ReplyDeletehttp://lennyfacetext.com
AFU
ReplyDeleteAFU
AFU
AFU
AFU
Nice post I am glad to see your post
ReplyDeleteoutlook customer service
أفضل جامعة عربية
ReplyDeleteأفضل جامعة عربية
أفضل جامعة عربية
أفضل جامعة عربية
أفضل جامعة عربية
Best University Dubai
Best University Dubai
Best University
ReplyDeleteBest University
Best University
Best University
Best University
Best University
Best University
Best University
ReplyDeleteBest University
Best University
Best University
Best University
Best University
Wellensteyn
ReplyDeleteWellensteyn Outlet
Wellensteyn Jackets
Wellensteyn Parka
Wellensteyn Coats
Wellensteyn Outerwear
Wellensteyn Rescue Jacket
20180102xiaoxiaobin