When it comes to beauty products to me Autumn means deep rich berry tones and plenty of nourishing skin care. Here are some of my Autumn Beauty Picks for this year.
My all time favourite lipstick to wear during the Autumn/Winter months is Rebel by MAC. It's a deep plum tone which may look a little scary in the tube but when it is applied it isn't anywhere near as dark so definitely give it a swatch it you haven't already. This is a gorgeous shade that looks nice with a neutral smokey eye, my favourite combination to wear, and it gives my face a really lovely pop of colour. The formula is reasonably moisturising and long lasting too.
Autumn wouldn't be Autumn without berry toned nails and my go to shade is Essie Bahama Mama. Sadly I seem to have misplaced this polish so I haven't been able to picture it here but I have included a darker alternative by Essie called Decadent Dish which is more brown toned and darker but still nice for this time of year.
After wearing paler shades, usually pink or pastels during the Spring and Summer months I love changing this to richer shades later on in the year. It's a refreshing change and I can't get enough of them!
In Summer the heat can dry out your skin but equally during the colder months this weather can also play havoc. The skin care product I always rely on is the Origins Drink It Up face mask which I was 2-3 times a week overnight to re-hydrate my skin. Not only does my skin glow and look healthier but it also means my makeup applies better as my skin is not dry.
If you are a fan of blushes this Autumn try Pomegranate by Sleek. It's very similar to Nars Sin but is a fraction of the price and brilliant quality. The formula is pretty dry so it is long lasting when applied to the skin yet it is still very blendable, more so than you would expect. Like all Sleek blushes Pomegranate is also very pigmented so you need very little to add a subtle colour to your cheeks, too much and you could risk looking like a clown so use with caution! This is such a pretty shade I often forget about but should definitely wear more.
Throughout the whole year I like to mix up my make-up and this is a product I use all the time but I seem to reach for it more during Autumn and that is my Urban Decay eye liner in Smog. This shade makes a nice alternative to your usual black as it's brown with subtle flecks of gold/bronze. It adds definition to the eye and finishes off a look without making it too dark so it's great to wear both during the day and evening.
I can't rave enough about the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil's. They are the best eye liners I have tried as they are creamy and easy to apply without pulling or irritating the skin but are extremely long lasting. Once applied this eye liner isn't going anywhere until you add make-up remover to it!
What are your Autumn Beauty Picks?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Dulcie's Beauty Blog,
Pink Panther: Topdraw Fashion, OMG Laura
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails,
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


It is definitely time to crack out the Drink Up mask, literally the only thing that gets me though these chilly days!
ReplyDeleteThe Beauty Locker
I love the Drink Up mask for when my skin gets drier this time of year :) definitely need to check out Sleek Pomegranate too as it looks gorgeous! I have a similar shade in the UD liner called Scorch but maybe I need Smog too...xx
ReplyDeleteJasmine Talks Beauty | Zoeva Giveaway
Great products and fab brands!
ReplyDeleteWish you a nice weekend!
http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/
These photos are taken beautifully!
ReplyDeleteI need to pick up the Origins mask to quench my dry skin!
Amelia Rose | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger
x
I love berry shades for autumn too and OPI Miami Beet is one of my favourite nail polishes for this time of year. I really like the sound of the Urban Decay eyeliner so I definitely think I'm going to have to treat myself to this one :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! This blush looks stunning and it's such a a bargain! :)
ReplyDeleteUrban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle
That MAC lipstick shade is stunning, I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnything & Everything | Bloglovin'
All the products are truly beautiful and fall appropriate. That Sleek blush is too pretty to be true. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteChaste & Beautiful
2016-04-09keyun
ReplyDeleteray bans
ralph lauren outlet
nike sb dunks
air force 1 trainers
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet
gucci handbags
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
burberry sale
louis vuitton
michael kors canada
louis vuitton bags
ray bans
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet online
timberlands
true religion outlet
ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
hollister clearance
coach outlet store online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
gucci handbags
ghd hair straighteners
true religion jeans
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
Love this shade of nail polish. Perfect for autumn.
ReplyDeleteThat blush looks so pretty.
ReplyDelete