My favourite places to shop in London are the large department stores such as Harvey Nichols. There is something about them which makes me feel relaxed and content but I can never quite put my finger on what it is. Maybe the open spaces, gorgeous fragrances that fill the air or the huge selection of products are available are the reason or maybe the friendly staff, elegant displays and gorgeous brands. Either way it's a place I have always enjoyed going to and I don't think that will be changing any time soon!
Harvey Nichols stocks one of my all time favourite accessory brands and that is Michael Kors. The reason why I love this brand is that the quality of the products is incredible, the designs beautiful and the price reasonable. In fact when I'm looking for a new handbag without fail Michael Kors is the first place I look at.
The latest Michael Kors handbag I have added to my collection is the *Jet Set Travel Black Leather Cross Body Bag. The size of this bag is great to use during the day to hold essentials or the evening as it's design and colour mean it is very versatile. I have used it in the evening teamed with a blue and white polka dot dress, black tights, heels and a black cardigan but also with jeans and a pretty floral top during the day. Although it's small in size (6x5x2) this bag also holds a lot more than you think so I can easily get all my essentials in it plus a few extra's too. I love the sturdy shape and textured saffiano leather.
The cross body bag is jet black with pretty gold detailing on the logo, zip and straps which really pop. I just love this combination at the moment and I keep reaching for it whether it be accessories, dresses or even makeup brushes! Going back to the design, the straps are thin and delicate so it compliments outfits nicely without being overpowering and I love the same textured material which matches the main bag itself. Hidden inside is an internal slip pocket as well as four cards slots too which is brilliant because you can use them to store items you want to access quickly.
The Jet Set Travel Michael Kors bag finishes off outfits really nicely and is amazing quality. I can definitely see me using it a lot all throughout the year and a few friends have already commented on how nice it is. As well as black it is available in other colours too so if you want something a little more jazzy then there is something for everyone.
If you want to purchase this gorgeous Michael Kors bag it it available in store or online at Harvey Nichols for £110.00.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Beky Lou
Pink Panther: Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion, Owners of Style
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails, Michael 84, Just Ems
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


This looks beautiful but ah Michael Kors is far too out of my budget unfortunately! Maybe if I ever win the lottery and go travelling I can get my hands on this little beauty! Rebecca | Rebecca Marie: UK Lifestyle & Music Blog xxx
ReplyDeleteAhh major heart eyes, that bag is gorgeous! xo
ReplyDeleteCatherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog
That bag is gorgeous. Wish I was fortunate enough to own this beauty. £110 sounds fairly cheap for a Michael Kors brand, compared to others anyways xx
ReplyDeleteKate | A British Sparkle
I always wanted to buy this bag, it reminds me my small Prada.
ReplyDeleteI love with size, not too small for my staff and not too big)
Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
I love Michael Kors purses and this is a very nice one.
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful! I love MK bags, they are so pretty and stylish. Unfortunately, they are also too expensive for me right now, but some day, I hope... :)
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful! I love MK bags, they are so pretty and stylish. Unfortunately, they are also too expensive for me right now, but some day, I hope... :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. It's really elegant. Definitely want to have one!
ReplyDeletehttp://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com/
I LOVE Michael Kors bags and realised we now have a Michael Kors store in Birmingham which is just heaven. This looks like a beautiful, versatile bag. I find I end up using my smaller cross body bags the most. Fantastic for city breaks too!
ReplyDeleteWww.tamloveatea.co.uk
2015-12-26 xiaozhengm
ReplyDeleteray ban
tory burch outlet
toms outlet
canada goose jacket
michael kors outlet
mulberry bags
jordan 3
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 3 infrared
coach outlet
moncler outlet
toms outlet
nike air max uk
pandora charms
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin shoes
tiffany jewelry
adidas outlet store
ugg sale
cheap jordans
canada gooses jackets
nike sb shoes
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet
jordan 8s
ghd hair straighteners
coach factory outlet
burberry outlet online
kate spade outlet
cheap jordans
moncler jackets
sac longchamp pas cher
nike roshe run women
louis vuitton outlet
longchamp outlet
ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet online
jordan pas cher
coach outlet
nike free run
Find the best relocation service in Delhi at affordable price.
ReplyDelete