I absolutely love shoes so trying to find the perfect ones for my wedding day is very exciting. For years I've always said I would have Jimmy Choo but now I've done some research I'm not so sure as there are lots of beautiful designs out there.
I'm not entirely sure what shoes I want to wear except I want them to be ivory, delicate and not too high. It would be nice to have something fancy but equally something I could wear again as it would be a shame to only get to wear them once so I'm looking at leather options as well as the more traditional satin as I would wear this after in the summer with pretty dresses or jeans.
What shoes are you favourite?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Beky Lou
Pink Panther: Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion,
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails, Michael 84, Just Ems
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


I always imagined I would wear Jimmy Choos on my wedding day but like you, I just don't really love any of the designs. I still haven't 100% decided on mine yet but Badgely Mischka do some gorgeous ones! x
ReplyDeleteKirsty - Effortlessly Excessive
The shoes you picked out all look so pretty! I love the first pair in particular!
ReplyDeleteRachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk
Love those shoes you've picked out!! The last one looks fab! :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all so pretty! Love the first pair, they remind me on my fav movie Dirty dancing :)
ReplyDeleteNice)I like the sixth pair)
ReplyDeleteJimmy Choo Ivory Satin Strappy Lottie Sandals look absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteLovely Shoe blog I also like to tell you about best shop in Uk for platform shoes please visit sexyher.co.uk
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the Louboutins - dreamy!
ReplyDeleteWedding is the most memorable memoent of everyone life. Your collection of shoes is awesome. I want you all to take a look of my wedding shoes collection at tbdress.com.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this article because it’s really informative, I love reading your article and I hope that I will read some more about this stuff, it’s really informative and very entertaining. Thanks a lot and have a great day.
ReplyDeletePittsburgh Wedding Venues