For your chance to win this Smashbox Giftbox please enter using the Rafflecopter below. There are a couple of mandatory options but most of them are optional for additional entries.. the more you enter the bigger your chance to win!
Important Information
- The giveaway will run from 14th March 2015 - 18th April 2015 and is open internationally.
- The winner will be emailed and/or announced in a blog post. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If I do not hear from them within this time frame a new winner will be picked. If the winner has not entered all of the entries they have claimed to, all of their entries will be discounted and a new winner will be picked.
- If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission before entering.
- I will not be held liable for any allergic reactions you may have to the products.
- The prize will be posted 2nd Class standard delivery to the UK/untracked internationally. I will not be liable for any loss or damage but will make sure the prize is packaged well. If you want to pay the additional fee for recorded delivery you are welcome to do so.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Beky Lou
Pink Panther: Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion,
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails, Michael 84, Just Ems
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


I love these lipglosses <3 Hope I win them :( The colors are all awesome, the Legendary in particular.
ReplyDeleteAzalea is my favourite! :) <3
ReplyDeletethechloelook.com x
All the lipglosses are beautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteThank you for this fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI ve never tested the brand so i cross my fingers.
I use the Yves Rocher brand for my skin routine.
fingers crossed!
Legendary is my favourite! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks for this lovely giveaway! :-)
Azalea!!
ReplyDeletei like jewel and glit
ReplyDeletePout, it looks lovely!
ReplyDelete@fionaseaeagle
The jewel one sounds lovely
ReplyDeleteazalea is my fave
ReplyDeletethe_umbrella_of_glass@hotmail.com
I can't do GFC, I've never used it before and it won't let me on. Am I unable to enter? Thanks <3
ReplyDeleteI like Azalea the best.
ReplyDeleteLegendary))
ReplyDeleteI like Jewel)
ReplyDeletePout and Jewel
ReplyDeleteI am most excited to try the Legendary shade.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway!
This looks like a really great set !
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Azalea shade - it looks so lovely !
Thank you for the chance to win Kimberley ♥
Miri Weiss
Email : snow_white100@walla.co.il
Jewel is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThey all look good but I'd choose Gilt first
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try Azalea first!
ReplyDeleteAzalea - it's such a lovely summery colour :)
ReplyDeleteI'm most excited about Azalea))
ReplyDeleteazalea is my favorite
ReplyDeleteI love the look of Pout :)
ReplyDeletewould love to try Legendary
ReplyDeleteLegendary and Azalea look perfect to me :D
ReplyDeleteLegendary looks fab!
ReplyDeletegilt :)
ReplyDeleteI'd most want to try Pout or Gilt. So pretty! Thank-you for this generous chance. :)
ReplyDeleteI think jewel is super pretty:)
ReplyDeletethanks!
I love these lipglosses Legendary .Thank you for the chance to win .
ReplyDeleteAzalea and Gilt :)
ReplyDeletepout looks lovely!!
ReplyDeleteJewel looks amazing
ReplyDeleteAzalea xx
ReplyDeleteGilt
ReplyDeleteLove the azalea shade
ReplyDeleteGilt sounds nice :)
ReplyDeleteI love Azalea!
ReplyDeletelegendary!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try Pout!
ReplyDeleteI like Azalea.
ReplyDeleteLegendary is my favorite! <3
ReplyDeleteAzalea
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting such a good giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a red lipgloss so would be so excited for legendary
xxx
Legendary! :)
ReplyDeleteEager to try Azalea! Perf for summertime.
ReplyDeletelovely giveaway :-) would love this to share with my daughter
ReplyDeleteI Love jewel! I think it would look nice on my tan skin ♥ Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletei would love to win the Jewel cuz its nude color goes great on my lips!!
ReplyDeleteJewel *_*
ReplyDeleteLegendary is my favourite. :)
ReplyDeleteAzalea
ReplyDeleteAzalea & Gilt!
ReplyDeleteI would choose gilt.
ReplyDeleteI am excited to try the Legendary. I love bright reds.
ReplyDeleteJewel
ReplyDeletePout - A pretty pale shade which has a very subtle hint of pink- I love light nude colors
ReplyDeleteI love Jewel.
ReplyDeleteFinger crossed! ;)
e-mail: floryfrancy(at)inwind(dot)it
Jewel
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway! I love Legendary
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Azalea! Thank for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI´d be grateful to try Pout - A pretty pale shade which has a very subtle hint of pink :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try Pout! Thanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the''Azalea'' and the''Pout''!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try Jewel, looks amazing
ReplyDeleteI'm most excited to try Jewel.
ReplyDeletePout
ReplyDeleteJewel looks fantastic
ReplyDeleteJewel looks great
ReplyDeletePout looks fab!
ReplyDeletePout is my favourite
ReplyDeleteJewel :)
ReplyDeletePout is lovely!
ReplyDeleteI don't have many bright red shades, so would love to try the Legendary.
ReplyDeletePout because I'm still trying to perfect mine lol
ReplyDeleteI love them ALL. But I am excited to try the "pout" one.
ReplyDelete201702222meiqing
ReplyDeletenike air max
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet
sac longchamp pliage
ed hardy
cheap ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
hermes handbags