I'm always on the hunt for new makeup brushes to add to my collection so when I recently came across these beautiful ones by Paul's Boutique I couldn't wait to try them. I love that they are the complete opposite to any others in my collection as they have bright vibrant colours and I really think this will make them appeal to younger people who may just be starting out with makeup. It makes a change to have fun makeup brushes with a splash of colour rather than your typical black and this hint of neon on the handle and dip dyed synthetic bristles is Paul Boutique's well known trademark.
Each brush in the collection (five in total) is packaged in matching neon colours which completes the look perfectly and really makes them stand out on the shelf.
I have two brushes from the collection which I will talk about in a little more detail below.
*BLUSHER BRUSH | £6.99 | LINK
The first brush I have is the blusher brush which is a really nice size for this purpose and also has a slight angle which makes product placement easier. This brush also works really well when applying bronzer but not so much for contouring as the head of the brush is a little large for this application to be very precise. Product picks up well on the synthetic hairs of this brush and it blends nicely into the skin without causing any irritation due to the bristles being silky soft and the hairs haven't shed at all. The handle is chunky and weighty yet is comfortable to hold and use. This is my favourite brush of the two featured in this post.
*FOUNDATION BRUSH | £7.99 | LINK
The second brush I have is used to apply foundation and is your typical flat paddle shape. This isn't my favourite style of brush to apply foundation, instead a prefer to use a flat kabuki but it's good to mix things up and I have still enjoyed using it. Again, the product picks up well on the synthetic bristles and applies streak-free to the skin. It works well to blend the foundation evenly across the skin and the shape allows to you easily apply the product around the eyes, nose and lips with ease.
If you want to try these makeup brushes they are available from Superdrug and are priced very reasonably.
What did you think of these makeup brushes? What are your favourites?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Beky Lou
Pink Panther: Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion,, Lisahh-Jayne, Tania Michele, Miss Danielle
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


Wow such bright brushes! I bet they feel so soft - definitely look it!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS
They both look gorgeous, I love the look of the blush brush!
ReplyDeleteJodie // La Lune Song
They look soft and lovely, I like the look of the blusher one! Great review, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletewww.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk
Wow they are bright enough to catch your attention x
ReplyDeleteThe bright colours really put me off, I find they look cheap and tacky :( x
ReplyDeleteKirsty
pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com
Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness
crx123
ReplyDeletevan coach outlet,coach handbags outlet omega watches,replica watches ed hardy,ed hardy clothing Henk swarovski,swarovski ray ban,ray ban zonnebril nfl jerseys,nba jerseys Fransen roshe runs,nike roshe
beats by dr dre,dre beats ugg,ugg hierin coach purses outlet,coach purses oakley sunglasses cheap,cheap oakley sunglasses roshe run,roshe run uitkomst. ugg australia,uggs oakley,oakley tory burch sale,tory burch sandals “Het cheap oakley,oakley sunglasses oakley outlet,oakley prescription nike roshe run,roshes combineert ray ban,rayban prada,prada jordan shoes,air jordan retro op air jordan shoes,cheap jordans swarovski,swarovski australia converse,converse outlet unieke eyeglass frames,cheap eyeglasses polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet tory burch,tory burch handbags wijze lululemon,lululemon softball bats,softball bats beats by dre headphones,beats by dre reguliere handbags outlet,designer handbags prada outlet,prada outlet mizuno running,mizuno running shoes en nike,nike.dk harrods,harrods london hollister clothing,hollister co alternatieve timberland boots,timberland boots air max,nike air max nike canada,nike outlet geneeswijzen, longchamp outlet,longchamp handbags nike factory,cheap nike shoes the north face outlet,north face outlet zonder north face backpacks,north face levi's jeans,levis outlet store
Awesome! Thanks that I found this blog. Your blog have informative and very useful. I love the color of your beautiful and very cute brushes. I'll surely get it sooner! :)
ReplyDeleteMakeup Brush Set