
Hello Beauties! As mentioned in yesterday's blog post I was lucky enough to attend the launch of the gorgeous Lush Christmas products in London yesterday.. and I must say it definitely wasn't a let down!
Before arriving at the Lush store on Regent's Street I met up with my friends Rachel and Zoe who are also bloggers and went for a shopping trip and pamper at Selfridges where I bought far too many beautiful things! It was really lovely to have a catch up as I haven't seen either of them for a while so we had lots to talk about!
When we arrived at Lush it was already full of people who were excitedly looking at the products Lush had on offer and after getting some drinks we did the same. It was great to spot some old favourite's such as Snow Fairy Shower Gel (yum!), the creamy and nourishing soap Snowcake and pretty bath bomb Lush Christmas Pud as well as some super exciting newbie products too. I loved the look and smell of the Snow Angel bath melt, was intrigued by the Snowman Jelly and my heart melted at the sight of the cute Christmas penguin. I'm pretty sure I still have one of those from last year as I couldn't bring myself to put him in the bath! haha Of course there were also lots of products also sporting glitter to get people into the festive spirit!
As always the Lush gift sets looked stunning and would definitely look amazing under the Christmas tree. The packaging is so fun and innovative that it would impress your friends and family before they even open it to see what wonderful treats are hidden within. This year Lush have also introduced an incredible advent calendar which priced at £50 is a little on the high side but I think it's worth it. The products in it are gorgeous and what better way to wake up in the lead up to Christmas than with an exciting Lush treat?! I'm very, very tempted to get one!
There were a LOT of amazing products available but if I was to pick a few of the stand out ones they would be:
- Advent Calendar
- Rose Jam and Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- Snow Angel Bath Melt
- Snowman Jelly
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
- Christmas Pud Bath Bomb
I'll stop there.. but I could easily name more! haha
I always love the events Lush host because the atmosphere is so fun and relaxed. Without doubt I always discover new products too that aren't event part of the range that are being promoted and coming away being more knowledgeable about the brand and the products they offer. Needless to say I had a wonderful evening and now have a Lush wish list even longer than yesterday's!
What do you think of the Lush Christmas products?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, MissLJBeauty, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion,, Lisahh-Jayne
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


YES! Snow Fairy! So in love with it's scent!
ReplyDeleteX
Anjel
//anjelco.blogspot.com
Ah i love it so much! x
Deletehttps://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAyB2oY50np6RiUrC64zUzA
ReplyDeleteHere's my channel! X
The Star Bright bath melt looks incredible!
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty and Christmassy! x
DeleteEverything looks amazing. I just want to go shopping now! x
ReplyDeleteKate | A British Sparkle
I hope you get some lovely things if you do! x
DeleteExcited to have a nose at the Christmas collection! Lush gets me so excited haha x
ReplyDeletehttp://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/
hehe me too! I always look forward to seeing their new collections! I think Christmas is my favourite! x
DeleteThis sounds like you had a fab time! I love LUSH Christmas stuff! I bought a lot of stuff in the sale last year!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
xxxx
Me too, their sale is AMAZING! x
Deletenice photos! :) that must have a been such a great event! i really wish we had this shop in my country as I love lush so much and their autumn and winter collection is really beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm really glad you like them!
DeleteI had a wonderful time at the event, it was a lot of fun!
I'm sorry to hear you don't have a Lush store in your country :( x
I love Lush at Christmas time - makes me so upset that I only have a shower and can't use all of the goodies!
ReplyDeletehttp://girlabouttown15.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Aww they have lots of products you can still try hun! The Rose Jam shower gel is lovely and so is the Snowman Jelly! x
DeleteI love love love the idea of a lush advent calendar! The only think I don't like is that their gift sets are usually more expensive than buying products separately so I'd fear that it was a bit of a rip off rather than a good deal x
ReplyDeleteAngelica // One Little Vice
Always <3 the smell in Lush
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to pop in to the store and pick a few things up for myself! I didn't know there was an advent calendar, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTEEE!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so adorable! I can't wait until I have a bath tub again so I can use bubble bars and bath bombs!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Lush Christmas products! It definitely feels like Christmas when I buy a new bottle of Snow Fairy every year!
ReplyDeletex
Lush are on my list next month need it for the winter cant beat a warm lush bath :) www.zairacantara.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI went a bit crazy this year and ordered almost every Christmas piece from Lush! Well, every bath bomb and melt I'd say. I'm not that familiar with the soaps, jells and shower gels yet, haha :)
ReplyDeleteMy life as Anu | bloglovin