
For your chance to win this amazing selection of Makeup Revolution products please enter using the Rafflecopter below. There are a couple of mandatory options but most of them are optional for additional entries.. the more you enter the bigger your chance to win!
mportant Information
- The giveaway will run from 23rd August 2014 - 25th Oct 2014 and is open internationally.
- The winner will be emailed and/or announced in a blog post. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If I do not hear from them within this time frame a new winner will be picked. If the winner has not entered all of the entries they have claimed to, all of their entries will be discounted and a new winner will be picked.
- If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission before entering.
- I will not be held liable for any allergic reactions you may have to the products.
- The prize will be posted 2nd Class standard delivery to the UK/untracked internationally. I will not be liable for any loss or damage but will make sure the prize is packaged well. If you want to pay the additional fee for recorded delivery you are welcome to do so.

Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, MissLJBeauty, Dulcie's Beauty Blog,, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion, Lisahh-Jayne,
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Oh Hello Mango, Tam Loves Tea,
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


I'm so excited to try one of the Makeup Revolution Palette's!
ReplyDeleteThey have been so popular in the beauty world, I just have not had the means to purchase anything!
Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'
Palette of course!!
ReplyDeleteThe iconic 1 palette! Thank you so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I really want to try What You Waiting For Salvation Palette...I love all that colors :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement! How exciting! I love Makeup Revolution products and I've been lusting after a few of their Iconic palettes so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for this one!! xxx
ReplyDeleteKirsty - Effortlessly Excessive.
Amazing opportunity!
ReplyDeleteColourful Stuff | Beauty, Fashion, Life ♥
I'm most excited to try the mascara. I always love trying a new mascara.
ReplyDeleteuntitled&unfinshed
I'm most excited to try the Salvation palette. Thank you for having the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the mascara as I am constantly looking for my HG mascara!
ReplyDeleteI have just made my first Makeup Revolution purchase and i love the quality of it! That lipstick looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteKirsty Leigh | Beauty Blog
Congratulations, honey bee! :-D xxx I'd be most excited to try out some looks with the 'Redemption Iconic 1' palette
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try a palette! not sure which one though!
Vintage Melissa
Scandalous Lipstick in Crime
ReplyDeleteAmazing Volume Mascara!!!!!!!!!
Redemption Iconic 1 Palette! :) I don't own many eyeshadows as I'm not very good at using them, but really want to improve my eyeshadow applying skills!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the Amazing Volume Mascara!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I'd lvoe to try their Amazing Volume Mascara!
ReplyDeleteThanks)
I would love the Amazing Volume Mascara!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds literally, amazing!!!
I've not tried anything by Make Up Revolution before so this is a really exciting prize. I'm most excited to try the palettes so fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteJenn
Photo-Jenn-ic
I am excited about the Redemption Iconic 1 Palette
ReplyDeleterafflecopter name Karin Shaim
i am most excited about the lipstick !
ReplyDeleteI've heard great things about the Amazing Volume Mascara.
ReplyDeleteWow the palette's look amazing, just my colours too :) xx
ReplyDeleteRedemption Iconic 1 Palette
ReplyDeleteI love makeup revolution products! Amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeletejaaasminexx@hotmail.co.uk
xprincessjas | ♥
I would like to try a palette!
ReplyDeletei have their iconic 3 palette and its amazing so id like to try the one your giving away and the what you waiting for palette!
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try a iconic palette..wish to win..<3
humasheikhhuma@gmail.com
If I'm the lucky winner I'll try the Iconic 1 palette first! (^_^)
ReplyDeleteEither one of the palettes, I can see myself trying so many different combinations!!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to try one of the Makeup Revolution Palette's!
ReplyDeleteim excited to win the Scandalous Lipstick in Crime!!! love the colour!
ReplyDeletelipgloss and lipstick are my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to try the eyeshadow palette's, those neutral shades are very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the palette! :)
ReplyDeletei am excited for the lipstick
ReplyDeletethanks! love Amazing Volume Mascara *___*
ReplyDeletemail cogitoergosum8587@yahoo.it
Please contact me via email if I win! Thanks so much!
I would like to try the palette! *_*
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway! ;)
I hope to win!
i'd like to see paletes
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the eye shadow palette!
ReplyDeleteI would be super excited to try the Amazing Volume Mascara! I love mascara!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try Redemption Iconic 1 Palette :)
ReplyDeleterafflecopter name: Dolly Cool
I'm excited to try Amazing Volume Mascara!
ReplyDeleteI'm most excited about What You Waiting For Salvation Palette
ReplyDeletei'm most excited to try the Amazing volume mascara :D
ReplyDeletepalette Revolution
ReplyDeleteemail. milubijoux1974@libero.it
Redemption Iconic Palette... Very Beautifull
ReplyDeletepiccolastella9318@hotmail.it
Do I Have to pick one I'm most excited about? Oh well The mascara and the redemption palette And the salvation lip lacquer :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited to try the What You Waiting For Salvation Palette. I want to feature it in my blog, too
ReplyDeletelip stick and lipgloss <3 i would like win <3. Email maria.fiengo@yahoo.it
ReplyDeletepalette Revolution
ReplyDeleteemail jasminem2004@hotmail.com
I really want to try the Redemption Iconic 1 Palette! xx
ReplyDeletethechloelook.com <3
The What You Waiting For Salvation Palette
ReplyDeleteThank you for this lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe palette looks fantastic!
Have a fab weekend!
I would like to try a palette! Tks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThat palette is AMAZING! Thank you for this!
ReplyDeletetheir lipsticks coz i love lip products
ReplyDeleteSparkly congrats and wish you the best for your lovely engagement and so :)!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Redemption Iconic 1 Palette first or the amazingly coloured Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer in Give You All My Love!
thanks*
Hi ! My fav one is What You Waiting For Salvation Palette! I love it
ReplyDeleteBoth palettes look stunning!! Thanks so much for the giveaway <3
ReplyDeleteJess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk
The palettes of course! :D
ReplyDeleteIf i win, i would try everything. But first would be lipstick :)
ReplyDeleteMe gusta todo, en especial la paleta, también el pintalabios.....todo!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try a palette!
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteI would like to try What You Waiting For Salvation Palette for sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited about Crime!
ReplyDeleteI'm most excited to try the mascara.
ReplyDeleteI always love trying a new mascara.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBoth paletts are my favourites. :)
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter name: Justyna
I love their palettes, I already have one and would love to try more!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the Iconic 1, their palettes are everything!
ReplyDeleteeye shadow pallette
ReplyDeleteI love Make Up Revolution <3
ReplyDeleteI would be most excited to win the What You Waiting For Salvation Palette.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway ~ Alexia Harvours (on Rafflecopter)
I love palette thanks
ReplyDeleteemail robygugga@gmail.com
Amazing Volume Mascara!
ReplyDeleteI want to try Iconic 1 Palette :)
ReplyDeleteI would be most excited to try the Redemption Iconic 1 Palette.
ReplyDeleteI m excited about the Redemption Iconic 1 Palette
ReplyDeleteRedemption Iconic 1 Palette
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a palette !
ReplyDeletexoxo
Redemption Iconic 1 Palette...:) :)
ReplyDeleteID LOVE THE TRY THE AMAZING VOLUME MASCARA XXX
ReplyDeleteI would love to try What You Waiting For Salvation Palette. <3
ReplyDeleteWhat You Waiting For Salvation Palette :)
ReplyDeleteFB: Harley Quieenn
I really like to try the What You Waiting For Salvation Palette!
ReplyDeleteI am most excited to try the lipstick.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try a palette!
ReplyDeleteI'd be soooo happy to win this.
ReplyDeleteI think the palette i'd be most exited for :')
xxx
I am most excited to try the What You Waiting For Salvation Palette!
ReplyDeleteWriting articles and blog posts is absolutely entertaining. I much like your blogging site in addition to stuff you cover with it. To remain chic in quick style I take advantage of best mascaras for volume.
ReplyDeletezhengjx20160328
ReplyDeleteoakley outlet store
coach outlet
cartier
asics running shoes
ralph lauren outlet
marc jacobs handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren
michael kors bags
reebok shoes
ed hardy uk
fitflops
kate spade outlet
converse outlet
ray ban outlet
air max 90
omega speedmaster
michael kors watches
instyler max
burberry outlet canada
michael kors bags
calvin klein outlet stores
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
true religion
chaussure louboutin
ray bans
michael kors outlet
cartier love ring
polo outlet
stephen curry shoes
coach outlet online
longchamp uk
true religion jeans
ed hardy
burberry sale
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
nike roshe run
ecco
ReplyDeletepackers jerseys
carolina jerseys
pandora jewelry
mlb jerseys
nike huarache
michael kors outlet online
cheap nba jerseys
saics running shoes
golden state warriors