
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, MissLJBeauty, Satchels and Pearls, Adventures of an Anglophile, Polkadella, Beauty Queen UK
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Topdraw Fashion, Confessions of a Secret Shopper, Pink Confetti, Two Little Owls Blog
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here

great selection of products! i really like the rimmel foundation!
ReplyDeleteThis Girl Loves Chic
Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic
xx
Nice picks this month! You keep tempting me with that lip gloss :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I love your selection for the month! The Rimmel True Match has been blowing up all over the internet, it sounds amazing! I had it back a few years ago but I wasn't overly fond of it but that was because the shade was waaaay too dark for me. So that's my fault really :)
ReplyDeleteLovely video!!
Katie xx
Too Many Freckles