NYX is one of those brands I really wish was readily available in the UK. If I'm honest I'm not a big fan of buying makeup unless I have seen and swatched it but I make an exception when it comes to NYX as that isn't possible.
When I'm rushing to get ready for work in the morning the blusher I like to use is a pale pink shade that will give me a natural glow and pop of colour. I also want to use a no fuss product which means a blush that is nicely pigmented but not so much so that I have to be really cautious when using it. NYX Dusty Rose ticks all these boxes. The shade is beautiful and is definitely one of my 'go to' blushers for both day and evening looks. The pigmentation is perfect and the formulation is a soft and creamy powder. This blush is super easy to blend and I love the natural finish it gives. You can't go wrong with this blush and I think it would suit a wide range of skin tones.
I definitely want to add more NYX blushes to my collection. The product itself is great, the packaging is cute and the quilted design of the product sitting in the pan is gorgeous.
You can by the NYX Dusty Rose powder blush from the UK NYX website for £6.00 and if you're in the USA it is readily available in stores as well as online.
What NYX blushers have you tried?
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here






such a pretty shade :) I haven't tried any of NYX blushes yet ^_^
ReplyDeletewww.meemmakeup.blogspot.com
I would definitely recommend them x
DeleteThis is so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous isn't it?! X
DeleteThis is such a pretty shade x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
I love it! X
DeleteI never bought any NYX products until recently as I couldn't swatch them, but now they are available in loads of Next stores. There is a list on the NYX website but you really have to look for the stand as they all seemed to be tucked away in a corner somewhere! xx
ReplyDeletelipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk
Ooo I didn't know they had them in Next! I will have to take a look next time I go shopping. Thanks! X
DeleteI think NYX have some fantastic products, they are such good value for money.
ReplyDeleteKaren x
http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/
Definitely! I would love to try some more x
Deletelove this :) Really wish I could get buy NYX in the UK as well! Lovely pics xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk
xx
You can buy from their online UK site :) x
DeleteYour photos are so lovely! I've wanted to add an NYX blush to my collection for soso long! This looks like the perfect natural shade xxx
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks so much, I'm really glad you like my photo's! Hopefully you will you be to try something from NYX soon x
DeleteOoh, this looks super pretty! Can't go wrong with an ultra wearable pink. Gotta love NYX :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I did your "If you had to choose one..." tag for my latest post! It was super fun! xo
-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I totally agree!!
DeleteOoo great!! I will take a look!! Thanks for lettingw know x
Such a subtle color, very beautiful x
ReplyDeleteI agree! X
DeleteI use NYX in taupe to contour. Their cream blushes are also great
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot.com
Thats good to know because I have a cream blush too but haven't tried it yet! X
Delete