W7 Nail Varnish Review
Autumn is well and truly here and a perfect nail polish to spice up any of your plain colour bases is definitely Bronze Debris by W7. This polish is stunning. I love the pretty black, gold, pale pink specs and glitter... i've have worn it a lot this month already. It goes with a whole host of colours and is buildable so you can add as much 'debris' to your nail look as you like. In the picture above I only did one coat as I was in a rush but you can easily add more with a little more time.
The specs and glitter are suspended in a transparent polish which is reasonably thin so doesn't make you nails feel too heavy with cakey polish build up. The staying power is also amazing. When teamed with a top coat my nails can easily stay chip free for 7 days if not longer which is pretty unusual!
You can buy W7 Bronze Debris from Nail Polish Direct for £2.95
What do you think of the W7 nail polish?
*PR Sample
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin' || You Tube |
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here
My god that polish looks like Autumn in a bottle!
ReplyDeleteLouLovesbeauty
xxx
It does doesn't it?! X
DeleteThis looks really pretty and I agree with Louise about it looking like Autumn in a bottle x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
It's definitely perfect for Autumn! X
DeleteLovely golden shades, would love to try a combo with a vibrant orange :o). Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk
its such a pretty shade :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ambifashion.com/
Oh wow I love this! Anything with sparkle in wins my heart. I love these sort of polishes as you can wear them alone and as a top coat!
ReplyDeleteBelle x
Mascara & Maltesers
That is a great glitter for autumn!
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot.com
Ooh, what a unique glitter! Love it! xo
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
Oooh I absolutely adore this polish!! I can think of wayyy too many shades it would look amazing with :D may have to get myself one for the Winter oooh...
ReplyDeleteHolly Mixtures
xx