Essie Bahama Mama
I love this polish and it is one I actually wear all year around. The deep raspberry tones are gorgeous and this shade goes with a multitude of other colours so you don't have to worry too much about your nails clashing with your outfit (something I hate). Bahmama Mama is gorgeous to wear both during the day and evening too... It's my favourite! Read the review here.
I love this polish and it is one I actually wear all year around. The deep raspberry tones are gorgeous and this shade goes with a multitude of other colours so you don't have to worry too much about your nails clashing with your outfit (something I hate). Bahmama Mama is gorgeous to wear both during the day and evening too... It's my favourite! Read the review here.
Essie It's Genius
This polish is a gorgeous purple shade with a metallic finish. It has very subtle glitters which catch the light and looks lovely with both day and evening wear. Every time I have used this polish people have commented on it.
This polish is a gorgeous purple shade with a metallic finish. It has very subtle glitters which catch the light and looks lovely with both day and evening wear. Every time I have used this polish people have commented on it.
Essie In Stitches
In Stitches is not a shade a would usually choose but it was on Fragrance Direct when I was buying other things so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The shade is a deep terracotta, salmon and is great to wear in Autumn. It reminds me of leaves.
In Stitches is not a shade a would usually choose but it was on Fragrance Direct when I was buying other things so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The shade is a deep terracotta, salmon and is great to wear in Autumn. It reminds me of leaves.
*W7 Bronze Debris
Bronze Debris is a perfect polish to wear over the top of plain bases to make them a little different. It contains different sized gold, black and pale pink specs and glitters which look gorgeous.
Bronze Debris is a perfect polish to wear over the top of plain bases to make them a little different. It contains different sized gold, black and pale pink specs and glitters which look gorgeous.
OPI Diva of Geneva
This polish is a pretty deep purple shade with pink undertones. It has a pearl finish so you can see a subtle gold shimmer when it catches the light.
This polish is a pretty deep purple shade with pink undertones. It has a pearl finish so you can see a subtle gold shimmer when it catches the light.
What polish is your favourite for Autumn?
*PR Sample
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here







I have been obsessed with Essie nail polishes lately, better than OPI I think xx
ReplyDeletewww.voguevandal.blogspot.com
I agree, I find OPI have an amazing colour range but they chip really quickly x
DeleteLove the look of W7 Bronze Debris! Raspberrykiss xo
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty and goes with sooo many shades! x
DeleteEssie Bahama Mama nail polish looks absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteRebecca Coco
I love it! I'm wearing it now hehe :) x
DeleteOoh, all of these look fantastic! Loving the gold shimmer in It's Genius especially :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
Bahama mama is also one of my favourites :) I really like the look of Bronze debris :)
ReplyDeletesparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com
It's very pretty and goes with sooo many shades!! X
DeleteI'm picturing bronze debris over the top of well, all of them - looks like they'd all make amazing Winter combos!!
ReplyDeleteHolly Mixtures
xx
I'm picturing bronze debris over the top of well, all of them - looks like they'd all make amazing Winter combos!!
ReplyDeleteHolly Mixtures
xx
Haha yep Bronze Debris is great! x
DeleteI love that glitter polish - perfect for fall. I am wearing Essie's Vested Interest and it's a great grey teal for the fall.
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot.com
Oooh that sounds like a pretty shade! Have you blogged about it? I'd love to see! X
DeleteOohh I think the W7 Bronze Debris is my fave, I love sparkly colours!
ReplyDeleteOlivia @ Awake Looks
Love the w7 glitter polish! Such lovely autumn nail polishes! :)
ReplyDeletexx