Image Map

Giveaway

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Sunday, 22 September 2013

New Look Autumn Wish List


Autumn is here and sadly the nights are getting darker earlier but I am excited to be able to swap around my wardrobe and discover clothes and shoes I have forgotten about over Summer.  There are also some items in the shops I am loving.  Everywhere I look there are amazing collections popping up and today I will be sharing some of my favourites from the well known brand, New Look:






Parisian Black Fur Collar Bomber Jacket - £44.99

Black Quilted Faux Fur Trim Hooded Jacket - £34.99

Black Chelsea Block Heel Boot - £24.99
Tokyo Doll Black Necklace Trim Dress - £24.99

Black and Red Floral Zip Front Skater Dress - £17.99
Cameo Rose Red Aztec Print Bodycon Dress - £17.99
Cameo Rose Cream Rose Print Fluffy Jumper - £24.99
Pink Love Jumper - £19.99

What do you think of my wish list?

| Twitter ||Instagram || Blog Lovin' ||You Tube |


To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here.

6 comments:

  1. I love the boots, I'm really into block heels at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist, i really like those boots!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Chelsea boots yesterday and I love them ahhh!! £24.99 as well, bargain :) defo get them girly! New Look is amazing at the moment xx

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the Chelsea boots yesterday and I love them ahhh!! £24.99 as well, bargain :) defo get them girly! New Look is amazing at the moment xx

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks! Loving the floral prints and the cozy sweaters :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love New Look for cheaper alternatives as the seasons change and your wish list is too cute! I actually bought the Love jumper the other week for a wee music festival I went to...it's so so cosy. Definitely recommend it. :) xx

    imaginarycocktails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I read every single one of them and reply as often as I can.

If you have a question and want a quick answer please send me a tweet @kimberleyj77 and I will reply asap!

Kimberley x