The Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face scrub looks great on the shelf because of the gorgeous orange packaging. I'm not normally a big fan of orange but these particular shades remind me of a sunset and really make the product stand out. This was definitely the first thing that drew me to this product and I haven't looked back since.
I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use, especially facial scrubs as I don't want anything too harsh. The Clean and Clear Morning Energy skin energising daily facial scrub is perfect for my combination skin. The formulation is a thick gel full of beads which gently cleanse my face leaving it feel refreshed, clean, soft and smooth. It is perfect to use every day or a couple of times a week and it doesn't leave a greasy residue as the gel is oil free. Personally, I think this product falls more into the face wash category than face scrub, though. It is a only very gentle exfoliator so I do need to use a slightly harsher one once a week but it is great to use in between as it isn't too abrasive on the skin.
The formula of the Clean and Clear facial scrub smells lovely and isn't overpowering at all. It also contains vitamin C which is good for the skin and ginseng which is a popular ingredients appearing in several products on the market.
I really love this face scrub because my skin reacts well to it so it is now a staple in my skin care routine. I use it 2-3 times a week and I will definitely repurchase when I've run out! This is actually my third bottle :)
You can buy this Clean and Clear face scrub at Boots for a bargain price of £2.99.
What do you think of this face scrub?
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin' || You Tube |
You can buy this Clean and Clear face scrub at Boots for a bargain price of £2.99.
What do you think of this face scrub?
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here




The packaging would catch my attention xx
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx
It's pretty isn't it? x
Deletewhat other skincare products would you recommend for sensitive skin? xx
ReplyDeleteI used to use this several years ago and liked the scent.
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot. Com
never tried this before thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttp://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk
xx
gucci outlet
ReplyDeletefake rolex
louis vuitton
cheap jordans
kate spade outlet
hollister clothing
toms shoes outlet
levis jeans
red bottoms shoes
cheap jordans free shipping
20161128caoiyan
adidas originals shoes
ReplyDeletecoach factory online
coach factory online
louboutin outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors
vans store
nike huarache women
ray ban outlet
polo ralph lauren
2017.4.24chenlixiang