Image Map

Giveaway

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Sunday, 25 August 2013

My Lovely August Advertiser

Hello Lovelies!

Today's blog post is dedicated to my lovely August Advertiser, Jessica.  She has a lovely blog so please check it out :)


 


About (written by Jessica):

Lovely Jubbly is a UK beauty and lifestyle blog. I review everything from make-up and skincare to homeware and recipes! I post about all things beauty related and love to find beauty bargains! You'll also find the occassional fashion post including OOTD's and wishlists. I love coffee, ebay and pretty things so expect a lot of that too.
 
 
Do you want to advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog? If so, find more details HERE. There are 4 standard packages available and one customisable one.. starting at as little as £2.00 per month.
 
| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin' || You Tube |

 

Check out my August advertiser Lovely Jubbly Blog

To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I read every single one of them and reply as often as I can.

If you have a question and want a quick answer please send me a tweet @kimberleyj77 and I will reply asap!

Kimberley x