Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been crazy busy with work and revision so I haven't had a lot of time to myself. I did, however, have the chance to go out last Thursday to a gig (and luckily backstage) and have a well deserved break and here's what I wore:
What I'm wearing:
- Skirt: This black skater style skirt is from New Look. I really like this because it's really versatile and has a subtle textured material so it isn't completely plain.
- Top: This top is from Jane Norman. It's really pretty and feminine because of the lace detailing at the top.
- Shoes: These nude heels are from Kurt Geiger and I love them. They go with loads of different outfits, are comfortable and are my 'go to' heels.
- Bag: I've this this cute little clutch bag for ages and I use it a lot. It has pretty satin material with a rouched effect on the front so it isn't completely plain although it is pretty small so you can't fit that much in it!
What do you think of this outfit?






You look so cute! Love the black and white together.
ReplyDeletexox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com
Thank you!! x
DeleteYou look fantastic Hun xx
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Aww thank you! x
DeleteYour outfit looks lovely, I hope you had an amazing time! :)
ReplyDeletewww.debrabros.blogspot.com.au
Aww thank you! It was an amazing night! x
Deleteyou look amazing! i love the skirt! xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! x
Deletelove this outfit, hope you had a nice time lovely xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you! It was a brilliant night! Wish I could turn back time! x
DeleteYour makeup looks lovely!! :) Check out my blog if you get a chance :)
ReplyDeletePenny Rose
http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much hun! x
Delete