This kit contains sample sizes of products which are usually priced at £3.50 each. I think this is a brilliant way of introducing products to people as it gives you a chance to try the products (most of which are pretty pricey!) before committing. It has allowed me to try Smashbox products I didn't really even consider before.
The products that come in the kit are below. I haven't used all of them in depth yet so I am just going to tell you my first impressions in this post. I will do full reviews on each product over the next few weeks when I have given them a good try.
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer (clear) - I'm expecting good things from this product as there is a lot of hype around this primer and some even claim it is the best on the market.
- Photo Finish Lid Primer (warm beige) - This isn't a product I would have normally bought because I love my Urban Decay priming potion but now I have it I am looking forward to trying it to see how it compares.
- Full Exposure Mascara (Black) - I haven't tried this yet but I have had a sneak peak at the brush and so far i'm liking what I see! The brush is big, I like the shape and it isn't plastic.. so far it ticks all the boxes but the proof is in the application.
- Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume (iridescent pale nude) - For some reason I was expecting this to be a plain gloss rather than glitter so I was surprised when I saw it was shimmery. It looks like a pretty, every day shade but i'm yet to try it.
- Limitless Eye Liner (Onyx - Black) - Again, I haven't tried this yet but it looks like a gorgeous, pigmented, creamy eye pencil. I can't wait to see what it's like!
The Smashbox Try Me Kit is available for £19.00 on the Smashbox website or Boots.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of the Try Me Kit?







This looks like a lovely kit hun, I love these little offers you come across every now and again xx
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks! I'm glad you find it useful! x
DeleteA really good way to test out the products without buying the full size. I look forward to your reviews
ReplyDeleteRoxy's Box of Tricks
xx
Thanks! They you go up gradually over the next few weeks. x
DeleteYou do some fab reviews, this looks like great value and it's so good to try before you buy like this (kind of before you buy haha) :D love your new layout too :)
ReplyDeletexx
hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
Aww thanks lovely, that really means a lot! I'm glad you like my reviews and new layout!
DeleteX
So glad you posted this! I need to purchase it myself, xoxo.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found it useful! X
DeleteId love to try any of these products specially the face primer :)
ReplyDeletex
http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/