Image Map

Giveaway

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Beauty This or That

Beauty This or That


Hello Everyone!
I've seen this tag doing the rounds and liked it so thought I'd do a post on it too.
Here Goes...

Makeup:
  • Blush or Bronzer? Definitely blush! Adding a touch of colour really brightens up your face.
  • Lipgloss or Lipstick? This is tough but lately I've been wearing a lot more lipstick than lipgloss so I'll go with that one.
  • Liner or Mascara? It's got to be mascara because it opens up your eyes and frames them really nicely.
  • Foundation or Concealer? Foundation.  Luckily I don't get blemishes often so I don't use much concealer so a good base is more important to me.
  • Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? I always go for a neutral eye.
  • Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed because loose can be a bit of a pain to use and I love creating my own palettes.

Nails: (why this has the topic of nails and there's unrelated questions I have no idea but hey ho...)
  • OPI or China Glaze? I love OPI, their polishes are amazing!
  • Long or Short Nails? Can I be cheeky and choose in the middle? I don't like super long or short nails.
  • Acrylic or Natural? Some acrylic nails can look really nice if they are done properly but as my nails grow long enough for me to do a French manicure on them I'd go for natural.  I haven't actually had acyrlics for years!
  • Brights or Darks? Depends on season, but currently, brights.
  • Flower or No Flower? No flower.
  • Perfume or Body Splash? Definitely perfume!!!
  • Lotion or Body Butter? I prefer lotion just because butters tend to take sooo long to actually absorb into my skin I get bored.
  • Body Wash or Soap? Oooo this is tough because I want to say body wash but I keep thinking about my Lush honey soap..... hmmm let's go body wash..
  • Lush or other bath company? Definitely Lush! A few years ago I was completely put off by the overwhelming smell but some of their products are gorgeous!

Fashion:
  • Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans! It's scary how many I own.
  • Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? I prefer short sleeve or no sleeve so I can wear a cardigan.  Although, I have been wearing a lot of jumpers to work lately... it's been freezing!
  • Dresses or skirts? I'm really into dresses at the moment!
  • Stripes or Plaid? Stripeys!
  • Flip Flops or Sandals? Erm.... I'm going to go with flip flops because i've got some really pretty ones in my collection although sometimes they do hurt my feet :(
  • Scarves or Hats? Definitely scarves, I love them!
  • Studs or Dangly Earrings? I wear studs most of the time so this one is easy! I do like dangly earings, though.
  • Heels or Flats? Heels!! But I do wears flats a LOT.
  • Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Ooo riding boots! I bought a gorgeous black pair in January which I've worn loads (check out my February faves post for a look).
  • Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket... I don't really wear hoodies anymore.
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21 have some really cute things!
  • Abercrombie or Hollister? Both!!
  • Saks 5th or Nordstrom? I have no idea.. I haven't been to either.
Hair:
  • Curly or Straight? I'm going to cheat again and say both! I have naturally curly hair and used to want it straight all the time but now I'm older I love having it curly too as it gives you more volume and texture.
  • Bun or Ponytail? I'm lovin' the bun at the moment.
  • Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins!
  • Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray! What would we do without it?!
  • Long or Short? Long! I've never had my hair short.
  • Light or Dark? Dark hair.
  • Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I like the side sweep.
  • Up or Down? I prefer wearing my hair down.
Random:
  • Rain or Shine? Shine! Although I've forgotten what that is as it's been so long since we had any sun in the UK!
  • Summer or Winter? Definitely Summer! I hate the cold :(
  • Fall or Spring? Spring because all the baby animals are born, it stays lighter for longer in the evening and all the gorgeous flowers start appearing.
  • Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate every time!
  • East coast or west coast? Errrrrrr

As always I tag everyone to do this.. I love seeing your answers!


| Twitter || Instagram || Blog Lovin' || You Tube |

 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! I'd love to do it on my blog ^^

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/HayfaMk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tag posts like this :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I read every single one of them and reply as often as I can.

If you have a question and want a quick answer please send me a tweet @kimberleyj77 and I will reply asap!

Kimberley x