
Hello Everyone!
One of my best friends, Nikki bought me this gorgeous Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden gift set back in November and I really wanted to share it with you. I haven't used all of the products yet so I'm not going to do any reviews on them today but here are some pictures of the goodies I got!
This gift set was available at Boots - I don't know if they still have them or not but last time I was in there (beginning of Jan) they did!.
Have you tried any Sanctuary Spa products? What is your favourite?




Wow thats an amazing collection! My favourite is the Sanctuary Sea Salt Scrub...it leaves skin so soft!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
I have this set! I have already used the bath lotion and it's lovely :) xx
ReplyDeletegucci outlet
ReplyDeletefake rolex
louis vuitton
cheap jordans
kate spade outlet
hollister clothing
toms shoes outlet
levis jeans
red bottoms shoes
cheap jordans free shipping
20161128caoiyan
adidas trainers uk
ReplyDeletemichael kors purses
vans outlet store
adidas outlet
prada handbags
michael kors bags
oakley sunglasses sale
lebron 11 shoes
valentino outlet
levis outlet
2017.4.24chenlixiang