This is just a quick post to share the Valentines chocolates I was lucky enough to get. They are so pretty I just couldn't resist writing a post about them!
They are too pretty to eat!!
By the way, I've just set up a Facebook page for my blog if you want to follow on there. Admittedly, there's not much on there at the moment as I've literally just set it up. Would love it if some people could join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberleys-Beauty-Blog/435607649843061?skip_nax_wizard=true





Those look so delicious , yummy!
ReplyDeletexo Meg
xo Meg<3
I'll eat them for you!
ReplyDeleteAbby xx
http://aspotofglamour.blogspot.com
Oooh I got these too! I've eaten them all now though haha! The summer fruits one was amazing. x
ReplyDeletethat is one of the cutest boxes of chocolates I've seen! yum xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks dear for your comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you back.
- xo Supernat
makeadreamlast.blogspot.com
I am happy to eat them for you, save you the guilt :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/
this looks sooo yummy and cute :)))
ReplyDeletejust found your blog and actually really like it!
check out our's if you like:
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
would mean a lot :)
xxx
Look so yummy!! x
ReplyDeletewww.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk
mmm they look so good!
ReplyDeletehttp://laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk/
thanks for checking out my blog :)
ReplyDeletelove yours too
500daysofsally.blogspot.co.uk
xxx
Hey there,lovely post...i love your blog
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com & watch the syndicated player.Click and watch as many times as you want am sure you will enjoy it
kisses
Nay
they are really too pretty.. hope you save the box and reuse it.. its too cute to be thrown away!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for stopping by my blog :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is too lovely not to follow! Will follow now x
gracierosee.blogspot.co.uk x
Just came across your blog and love it! New follower. check out my blog and follow back maybe?
ReplyDeletehttp://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
They look seriously yummy!!! Oooooohhhh I could eat a load right now hehe
ReplyDeleteTia
www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you for following. Followed you back.
ReplyDeleteGirlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion
Hi Kimberley,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Fergie nail polish post.
You have a cute blog! I really like the left hand butterfly graphic.
Monica
www.pear-shaped-gal.com
No problem.
DeleteAwwww thank you! I made the butterfly graphic myself so that really means a lot!
x
They are so so pretty!! xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
Awe those are gorgeous! I love getting special things like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to my Weekend Beauty Bloggers Hop, looking forward to getting to know your blog <3
Jessi in Wonderland
They are almost to good to eat.. Almost lol xx
ReplyDeleteNew follower
ide love it if you checked out my MAC lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk
Following you and your adorable blog!
ReplyDeleteIf you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock and if you want to follow that would make my day.
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com
Those are too pretty, but I would still eat them! I love chocolate!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment & for following me! I truly appreciate it <3
MissDelovelyCami.blogspot.com
I'm still working on my chocolates from valentines...lol...and from christmas too! PS I just followed you on instagram, love for you to follow me back there!
ReplyDeleteHaha i'm like that, it takes me an age to eat them!
DeleteThank you! I've followed you back :)
x
Thank you for your lovely comments everyone! I will check out all of your blogs soon.
ReplyDeletex
it looks cute (:
ReplyDeletejianbin1215
ReplyDeleterolex uk
hermes belt
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
louis vuitton uk
ralph lauren outlet
ghd hair straighteners
jordan 13
chrome hearts outlet
hollister clothing
mulberry handbags
Quickbooks Help
ReplyDeleteQuickbooks Support
Quickbooks Support Number
Quickbooks Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Help Desk Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number