This is going to be a short and sweet post but I just had to share these cute little shoe and handbag chocolates my boyfriends mum bought me.. look how adorable they are?!
I've heard she picked them up at Sainsbury's but I have no idea how much they were.



How cute?! Love them! What a thoughtful gift :D
ReplyDeleteHill
http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/
Those are adorable. I wouldn't want to eat them!
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute! Did you eat them? lol
ReplyDeletexx Christal xx
LipstickAndPonytails.com
Awh, that's so sweet of her :) I wouldn't want to eat them hah x
ReplyDeleteshe's so sweet to buy them for you although they look too cute to eat :) I love novelty things like these. I got a me-to-you chocolate bar the other day :) Thanks for sharing xx
ReplyDeleteAw cute!! <3
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! Enjoy them when you're better :) xx
ReplyDeleteThey look so cute! I am following you <3<3
ReplyDeleteI got a giveaway and I would love you to enter
http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/
I was looking at the picture trying to figure out what the hell it was! I was like "did they really package a shoe like that?" until I read where you said they were chocolates! Too cuteeee! Sounds like your boyfriend knows you all too well ;p
ReplyDeletekatiechamel.blogspot.com
That's making me hungry now! Yummy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks for all your comments everyone!
ReplyDeleteI haven't eaten them yet... they are too cute!
Kimberley x
So cute haha xx
ReplyDeletesuper cute. Perfect for cupcakes
ReplyDeletejianbin1215
ReplyDeleterolex uk
hermes belt
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
louis vuitton uk
ralph lauren outlet
ghd hair straighteners
jordan 13
chrome hearts outlet
hollister clothing
mulberry handbags