Hello Beauties! In today's post I share some of the products I am currently lusting after. Many of them have been on my wish list for some time and others are recent additions. If you have tried any of them please leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts as I would love to know your opinions!
What do you think of my wish list? What you are currently lusting after?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Beky Lou
Pink Panther: Dulcie's Beauty Blog, A Scottish Lass, Topdraw Fashion, Lady Brunette, Beauty and The Business, Glitter Buzz Style
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nails, Michael 84, Just Ems
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here


Lovely wish list. I haven't tried any of these products; although I have one of the MAC lipglasses in Fashion Perk and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze. I really like the look of Creamy Beige Color Tattoo though. It looks quite similar to the one I have. I'll be interested to read your reviews if you pick up any of these :) xxx
ReplyDeleteKirsty - Effortlessly Excessive
Thanks for your lovely comment Kirsty! I have the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze too and love it, I've nearly finished tr whole pot.. Oops!
DeleteI will definitely write reviews if/when I buy the products on my wish list... Watch this space! x
Wow! now that's one wish list! I'm returning to London soon so this is absolutely perfect cause I haven't checked on the latest make ups recently! :) I love the lipglosses by MAC, I've been eyeing them when I was a little child because they always look so clear in comparison to others haha but completely forgot about them when I actually started to buy real make up for myself haha also the hourglass ambient blush palette looks interesting to me! I've seen this one on many blogs lately :O
ReplyDeleteAndrea xx
SavingSimplicity13
Great wishlist! I think you have made mine double in size even though I have just posted my February wishlist! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily x // EmGrace
Haha sorry about that! Glad you like my wish list too x
DeleteGorgeous picks! I have both the Chocolate Bar palette and the Ambient Lighting Blush palette and both are so, so worth it! :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
The Ardell demi wispies are amazing! I buy mine from beautyjoint.com because there they are only $3.50!
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to hear you like them too! I can't believe I've never tried them! x
DeleteThe Hourglass blush palette looks so gorgeous! I'm currently lusting after the Maybelline colour tattoos and some Makeup Revolution too :)x
ReplyDeleteAnu | My life as Anu | bloglovin
crx123
ReplyDeletenike air max,air max louis vuitton canada,louis vuitton ray ban wayfarer,ray bans of north face jackets,the north face toms shoes outlet,toms shoes tommy hilfiger,hilfiger outlet niet adidas,adidas superstar hair straightener,hair straightener michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale goed air max 90,air max 2014 swarovski crystal,swarovski jewelry coach outlet store online,coach bags voor louis vuitton,louis vuitton australia mcm bags,mcm backpack outlet ray ban sunglasses outlet,ray ban outlet je michael kors,michael kors outlet online barbour jackets,barbour outlet swarovski jewelry,swarovski crystal is? gucci shoes,gucci belts babyliss,babyliss coach outlet usa,coach factory outlet online Volgens woolrich clearance,woolrich clearance instyler,instyler ionic styler michael kors,michael kors deskundigen longchamp handbags,longchamp true religion jeans outlet,true religion uggs,ugg boots clearance biedt cheap nfl jerseys,jerseys from china prada shoes,prada outlet gucci handbags,gucci shoes outlet het cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap gucci shoes outlet,gucci handbags prada sunglasses,prada sunglasses nieuwe adidas,adidas nike store,nike outlet store iphone cases,iphone 4s cases handboek katespade,kate spade outlet online new balance,new balance burberry,burberry online shop
zhengjx20160328
ReplyDeleteoakley outlet store
coach outlet
cartier
asics running shoes
ralph lauren outlet
marc jacobs handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren
michael kors bags
reebok shoes
ed hardy uk
fitflops
kate spade outlet
converse outlet
ray ban outlet
air max 90
omega speedmaster
michael kors watches
instyler max
burberry outlet canada
michael kors bags
calvin klein outlet stores
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
true religion
chaussure louboutin
ray bans
michael kors outlet
cartier love ring
polo outlet
stephen curry shoes
coach outlet online
longchamp uk
true religion jeans
ed hardy
burberry sale
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
nike roshe run
cheap snapbacks
ReplyDeletepolo outlet
tiffany jewelry
kate spade outlet
ferragamo shoes
michael kors
the north face jackets
tiffany and co
christian louboutin outlet
ecco outlet
chanyuan2017.02.07
20170222meiqing
ReplyDeletefitflops
rolex watches
ugg boots
pandora charms
abercrombie and fitch
nike free run black
michael kors outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online