Image Map

Giveaway

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Sunday, 13 July 2014

Lifestyle | Total Media: Blog and Brand Advertising


MAC Lipstick Collection

People often ask me what I do to advertise my blog and make it grow and there's no simple answer because of the simple fact that these things take time. At some point I will write up a blog post with some tips that I hope you will find useful but I'm by no means an expert so I'm sure there are many other ways of doing things out there. One thing I do know for sure though is that it takes a huge amount of time and effort to build up a reputation and seconds to lose it which is why spreading the word and maintaining it is so important.

As well as this being important for bloggers it's equally important for brands and that's why there are lovely PR's and Media Buying Agencies in London and other parts of the country such as Total Media. Firms like this work hard to provide media planning and buying campaigns to support the launch and sustained growth of brands through digital and direct response media. This could be through radio, SEO, television, online or direct mail and is much like we do as bloggers but obviously on a much larger scale. We use our social media sites to advertise our blogs and posts in order to spread the word and share our work with more people. What we are trying to achieve is the same thing but the route we get there is different.

*sp

What do you think of advertising and how do you advertise your blog?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:


To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here

4 comments:

  1. I usually advertise on twitter and facebook.

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a huge process to advertise your blog! I just post it on social media and stuff. :-)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite an intensive process to advertise your blog, blogposts, all your social media sites and it is also time consuming, but usually all for the greater good x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this is new to me, so I tend to follow the lead of others.
    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I read every single one of them and reply as often as I can.

If you have a question and want a quick answer please send me a tweet @kimberleyj77 and I will reply asap!

Kimberley x