Important Information
- The giveaway will run from 3rd July 2014 - 15th August 2014 and is open internationally.
- The winner will be emailed and/or announced in a blog post. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If I do not hear from them within this time frame a new winner will be picked. If the winner has not entered all of the entries they have claimed to, all of their entries will be discounted and a new winner will be picked.
- If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission before entering.
- I will not be held liable for any allergic reactions you may have to the products.
- The prize will be posted 2nd Class standard delivery to the UK/untracked internationally. I will not be liable for any loss or damage but will make sure the prize is packaged well. If you want to pay the additional fee for recorded delivery you are welcome to do so.
What do you think of my giveaway?
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, MissLJBeauty, Polkadella, Beans Beauty Blog, Peacock Beauty, Eskey Beauty, Topdraw Fashion, Athina's Boutique, A Scottish Lass, Samelia's World
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Lisahh-Jayne
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here



My favorite product has to be They're Real Mascara!! it makes my eye lashes look false without clumping xxx
ReplyDeleteI like big easy multi-balancing complexion perfector.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product has to be rockateur ultra plush,
ReplyDeleteI really like a lot of Benefit products, but my favourite has to be High Brow - nothing gives a brow highlight and a defined shape quite like it! I love that it's matte, too (: x
ReplyDeletewww.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk
Me too. It's amazing!
Deletexx
http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk
My favourite products from Benefit is the primer That Gal :) It just works wonderful on my skin and makes my make-up last all day :) Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love highbeam!
xx
http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk
I love They're Real mascara
ReplyDeleteFab giveaway, thanks! x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
I love Dandelion! It's my favourite blush :-) x
ReplyDeleteI love all the benefit products I have tried so it would be amazing to try these!
ReplyDeleteRebecca x
http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
High Brow because because it is very effective and makes promises :)
ReplyDeleteHas to be They're Real Mascara, my fave!
ReplyDeletexx
Great prize! I have my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletehttp://sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk/
x
the porefessional - it's a pretty good primer
ReplyDeleteMy favourite Benefit product is the (sadly) discontinued So Hooked On Carmella EDT. Benetint is a close second.
ReplyDeletePorefessional..best primer I have found!
ReplyDelete(bex smith on rafflecopter)
Lovely giveaway! Probably the Hoola bronzer! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Sunday Chapter
Angela xo
I love the Porefessional - it makes my skin perfect))
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely giveaway: I really want to try out all three, as they look perfect!
ReplyDeleteMia xx
http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/
lipsticks !!
ReplyDeleteI've not tried that many Benefit products but I really like the Sun Beam highlighter :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway, thank you!!
Jess xo
Bella Bamba blush because it's a perfect pink shade with a touch of shimmer !
ReplyDeleteI have never tried any benefit products since they are not available in my country so I don't have a favorite one
ReplyDeleteI love the new it's real eyeliner because my hands are very weak so I have poor dexterity & this one goes on easily how I like it in one stroke :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Benefit product is Porefessional. I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't break me out and it really does make your makeup last longer. Thank you for having the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHello! My favorite Benefit product is their Erase Paste. I love it because it's the best concealer I've ever used. It stays in place, matches my skin, and brightens. I've never tried these products but I've wanted to. Thank-you for the chance in this awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteporefessional, cause makes my skin soft
ReplyDeleteI love high beam :-)
ReplyDeleteHigh Beam is one of my favourite products EVER!
ReplyDeleteThey're Real push up eyeliner . It's AMAZING it last all day perfectly , and it's very easy to draw the perfect line , Love it!
ReplyDeletethe pore perfecter causes it makes a good base and covers up those nasty oily pores!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite Benefit product is my Smoking eyes palette. I have had it ages and use it a lot, so much so I need to order a new one as soon as I see it on sale for a good price.
ReplyDeleteI've never been able to try any of their products, but I've had my eye on Bene Tint for a long time!
ReplyDeletelove the Get even pressed powder cuz it really does the job its supposed too!
ReplyDeleteHigh Brow because because it is very effective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI heard a lot about benefit products. I heard they work really well, and I hope I get the chance to try it one day.
ReplyDeleteReally love this giveaway! :)
I love the They're Real Mascara!
ReplyDeletethechloelook.com <3
I don't have any Benefit product, but i'd love to try their blushes
ReplyDeleteI love Benefit's Hoola Bronzer :D
ReplyDeletethey real mascara coz it gives my lashes look fuller
ReplyDeleteThey're Real is a fave of mine, and Lemon Aid xx
ReplyDeleteI like the cream eyeshadows :)
ReplyDeleteI looove porefessional :)
ReplyDeleteI love They're Real mascara,it very good
ReplyDeleteobviously its the they're real mascara bad gal was pretty good too
ReplyDeletexxgeexx2312@gmail.com
xx
Great giveaway. I love They're Real Mascara, for once a decent mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes.
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/
i havent try any benefit product ;-)
ReplyDeletei love benefit,by far my favourite brand! My favourite products are probably the porefessional, they're real mascara and the big beautiful eyes kit!
ReplyDeletehttp://lilydeal.blogspot.co.uk/
High Beam it's my fave one!
ReplyDeletehttp://mishutkina.blogspot.ru
great giveaway! i love Benefit products :)
ReplyDeleteShanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk
fab love benefit
ReplyDeleteMy favourite Benefit product is Bad Gal Lash mascara
ReplyDeletePrimer That Gal. I love it because it is so great on my skin
ReplyDeleteI love coralista blush, beautiful shade!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is Big Beautiful Eyes Kit because is great for every day, as the neutral shades are subtle yet pretty
ReplyDeleteI've never had the chance to try a Benefit product but I've been dying to try High Beam for SO long!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway :)