Hello Lovelies, How are you all? I've had a bad cold over the past week so I've been quieter than normal on Twitter etc. It's been a tough week juggling blogging, work and Christmas shopping while feeling poorly so I'm making the most of the weekend and having a very lazy day today chilling on the sofa.
I recently attended an event at a spa in London where they had a large array of ESPA products available to try and buy. One which I took a particular liking to is the new Mandarin Lip Balm due to the gorgeous swirled black, purple and grey compact. It makes this product stand out and feel more luxurious than your typical lip balm. I love that it also has a mirror in the lid so it is perfect to use on the go and keep in your hand bag.
The product itself smells gorgeous. The scent is the spitting image of Mandarin which is delicious and tastes pretty good too, although, of course it isn't recommended to eat it! The transparent formulation of the balm is rich, thick and luxurious as it features 100% natural ingredients including mango butter to soften and smooth, pomegranate to increase hydration, rosemary to protect against environmental damage and essential oils.
Due to feeling poorly and the cold of Winter my lips have been suffering from being dry but my saviour has been this Mandarin lip balm. After use, my lips are instantly smooth, soft and nourished and although the balm is thick it doesn't feel heavy to wear or greasy. It is more expensive than lip balms I have bought in the past but I definitely think it was worth spending a little more to get a really good quality, nourishing product packed full of natural ingredients.
You can purchase this lip balm from ESPA website for £10.00
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, Kim Radley
Pink Pearl: Mademoiselle-Pastel, Fashion Is Our Religion
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here




This I a very luxury looking package I would probably use this all the time just because if love to pull out that packaging! Haha
ReplyDeletekatespitz.blogspot.com
Packaging is so cute! I love that there is a mirror in it too :-) xx
ReplyDeletethriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡
Love lip balms they are life savers for my lips in the winter
ReplyDeleteMelissa x
http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk
Wow I can't believe I'm falling in love with a simple lip balm haha! but the packaging is so grogeus and unique and I've nver tried a lip balm with mandarin scent. i'd love to try though since there are so many with either peppermint scents or really sweet ones!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I've never seen tyour blog! definetely following :)
I hope I don't sound rude but qould you mind checking out my blog and maybe even follow back? :)
Andrea xx
SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk
sounds great :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025
Lovely product :)
ReplyDeleteNew Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html
sounds like a lovely product and hope you feel better again!!
ReplyDeletexx
bianca
www.worryaboutitlater.com
This sounds hydrating and nourishing - lip balm is such a must in winter! I like the sound of the mandarin scent as well :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving it too :o) x
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk xx