What I used:
- Primer: Photo Finish by Smash Box as my foundation base and Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eye lids.
- Foundation: Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel.
- Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
- Powder: MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Natural (Shade Medium Plus)
- Bronzer: Nars Laguna
- Blusher: Nars Deep Throat
- Highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle
- Eyeshadow: MAC Woodwinked
- Eyeliner: Upper L'Oreal Liquid Super Liner, Lower L'Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky pencil in Black Yelour
- Mascara: Smash Box Full Exposure mascara
- Lip Balm: Dior Lip Glow
- Lip Liner: No lip liner
- Lipstick: Girl About Town by Mac
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter



I love that lipstick, it just stands out so beautifully. I really must make my first MAC purchase! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is one of my favourites! x
DeleteYou look lovely! Do you live near Torquay?!
ReplyDeleteJodie Marie | à la Jode
Aww thanks Hun! No, I don't live in Torquay. We actually had a nightmare journey getting there.... It took 6.5 hours!
Deletex